023

SUGGESTED FOR THIS CHAPTER:
BEAUTIFUL LIAR INST. - VIXX LR
-

taehyung, a quiet boy with a loud heart.

– at least that's how nayeon's temporary foster parents viewed him when they decided nayeon needed a friend, a brother. a protector.

ever since the accident, nayeon has not only been mentally unstable but emotionally too. thoughts and feel that a little kid shouldn't have just because of a mistake that cost a life.

what was worse is that the elevator was one of those clear, see through ones. her shirt and partly her arm got caught, just enough to drag her up and decapitate her; in front of two innocent kids.

taehyung was a happy smol kid when he first met nayeon. he saw how sad she was and he wanted to change it. he was so determined that he made his foster parents let nayeon and him share rooms.

he opened up to her and got over his shyness, he wanted to make her smile for once.

his various attempts at talking, joking, playing, singing, or whatever with her eventually succeeded. eventually.

when nayeon's parents could finally get custody of nayeon, they decided to take in taehyung too.

the older nayeon got, she more she forgot and forgot about the incident.

years later, she met hoseok. a lonely boy who just wanted a friend, probably someone to make him forget. it's odd how he chose nayeon, out of all the people.

he had determination like taehyung. the ambition like his sister.

but at the end, nayeon and hoseok didn't get close. they didn't become best friends. they didn't fall in love. they were just nayeon and hoseok, two different people who shared things in common. they were friends– maybe acquaintances.

so it's been five years,

why won't you wake up?

-
one more chapter left!!! ahskskdlsg im not ready, this is the first book i've put effort aNd completed :))):