021

"nayeeoonnn oppaaa" hoseok screamed as he chased me. in front of everyone. in a busy hallway. in front of people. this boy-

i slam on the elevator button, i am not going to deal with this today. nope, not today satan.

finally the doors opened and i rushed inside, aggressively pushing on the "close doors" button. the doors were literally an inch apart. but somehow, the horse got in and glomped me down.

"oppa, it's not very nice to run from me..." he pouted as he sat on top of me.

"yeah, it's not very nice to chase people around either. and stop calling me oppa you're reminding me of some fangirl," i pushed him off causing him to land with an "oof" on his tush.

"but i'm your fanboy, plus now we can be friends!!"

"oh god someone get me out of this elevator-"

"floor 5? you're going to the med labs?"

"yeah, i'm majoring in forensic nursing"

"forensic nursing? as in dead bodies? i'm good.... i prefer my majoring as a children's doctor."

"ah i see... kids are cute"

"and so are you." hoseok cleared his throat and continued, "i dunno why i close being a children's doctor, something just told me to. i think it might be because of my litte sister, when she was eight she-"

just then, the elevator came to a halt stop. it caused hoseok to let out a shrill scream as the lights started flickering.

rolling my eyes i walked towards the elevator buttons, pressing the emergency button (which was broken. i didn't say anything.) "hoseok, you scream like a girl. even i don't s-" i turned around and there he was. legs to his chest and arms around him like a small child with tears forming in his eyes. "i swear to god hoseok if you start crying..."

"i-i won't," sniff. "but this is h-how my l-little sister passed and i-i wasn't s-supposed to-" his voice started to quiver and gosh, here came the waterworks.

"don't cry, you look ugly..." i say as an attempt to get him to stop, only resulting in him letting out louder cries.

sighing, i walked over and gently sat next to his sobbing figure. i slowly but softly pulled him into my arms like a delicate flower, allowing my fingers to wrap around the soft fabric of his cotton shirt.

"it's okay hoseok.... please don't cry..." i whispered, using one hand to pet his soft brown hair. he continued to cry and sniffle into my shirt, whimpering a weak "i'm sorry" every here and there.

i didn't mind.

because i remembered.

hoseok was supposed to be the one who died. not jieun.

-
flower crew was such a mess im not ok (: the aftermath was a mess, the apology was a mess, everything is a mess im (: