014

i advise you to read chapters 001-004 and 010, and check the dates i added on top of them so you don't get confused on the next chapter

//
"n-no.." nayeon trembled at how she wasn't able to move, even by his single finger holding her head in place.

he wasn't this strong before....

his whole face was unrealistic. eyes dark as the night sky, skin pale as the moon, lips red as blood and once deep velvet voice replaced with a raspy husky one.

was even the same hoseok- the sunshine hoseok who couldn't go five seconds without flashing his infamous eyesmiles or initiating skinship.

this hoseok still had an eyesmile. it was just a darker one and he obviously still liked skinship.... cause why else would he be blocking her way to escape or why would he be whispering about death in her ear?

"hm, i suppose i don't mind explaining," he tilted his head, a devious look in his eyes. "for a price."

"su..re..." nayeon hesitantly accepted. "what is it?"

'what's the worst he could do? life's all about taking risks and making memories.' nayeon thought but the little voice in the very back on her mind was telling her to yeet herself far away from wherever she was.

"great!" he smiled widely, a little bit too widely. "the price is your body."

the girl's eyebrows furrowed together as she  turned a beet red unable to comprehend what he was saying. "b-body?! a-as i-"

"ahh so innocent," hoseok shook his head leaning closer to her, placing his other hand next to her head. "i meant your body in death."

"i-" before she could reject they were in yet another place.

it was a room covered in mirrors. two for the ceiling, two for the floor, and two for each opposing wall.

"i personally picked this room so you won't be able to escape the nightmare you're about to enter no matter where you look" he laughed before motioning her to sit on the floor.

"the post bell curse, formally called the moui bell curse, is a 'curse' that's past down generation to generation for two families who are bound to meet and eventually 'kill' each other or fight until one is psychically unable to go on." he walked over to nayeon and pushed her down so she would sit down before sitting across her.

"the loser doesn't die but rather spends their life in what you could say a 'facility' where they test, cut, burn, torture, et cetera on your body..... did i mention they're unable to die? for this generation it's your family and mines. but i'm sure you'd like me to tell you what i meant by we were related or why you can't remember your childhood?"

nayeon nodded.

"when you turned 17, taehyung's mom told him about the curse. there are ways to get out of doing the curse for oneself but not for the family. your mom obviously liked taehyung more because why else did she tell him how to give the ever-so blessing curse to you? your mother erased your memory of your teenage years and childhood, telling you a sob story that you were in a coma from an accident and that they took you home because they couldn't pay for your medical treatment anymore."

"how do you-"

"how do i know all this? taehyung of course, he found my number and ended up contacting me. he said he wanted to get this over with soon as possible, he told me how gullible you were and so..." he motioned before standing up. "i didn't think this would be so easy but you agreed...."

he took out a knife, 'where did he even get that from?' nayeon wondered before realizing she should probably run or fight back.

she stumbled up and ran to across the room, her body colliding with the cold surface of the mirror.

'has the room gotten smaller?' before she realized..... the walls were closing in.

"nayeon-ah, as much as i'd like to play cat and mouse with you before making your death painfully slow as possible— i guess i need to kill you before the walls meet." hoseok darkly said as he saundered over to nayeon who was staggering back.

"hoseok i-" she started, before being caught in hoseok's hold of one arm around her waist.

is this the end?

"i'm sorry noona..." he breathily whispered in her ear, his hand wrapping around her neck.

that's when she felt it.

the sting of sharp medal piercing into her porcelain skin, blood pouring out of the gash as it continued to dig in deeper, and deeper, and deeper.

a loud sob escaped her mouth as she refused to close her eyes,

and that's when nayeon's eyes shot open.

-
THIS IS A MESS ND POORLY WRITTEN AND I CRINGED WHILE ATTEMPTING TO PROOF READ THIS but yea it was just a dream— maybe :) i'm planning to publish a new angst series tmrw based off of the theory that the seven minutes after your death your whole life flashes before your eyes, with the first book being hoseok running away with a stranger!!

why am i happy to make it so angsty im so excited :))