Chapter 17

When I fell asleep I had the dream again but it started at me in my room looking at the closet. No, no why am I here?! Something telling me to get into the closet I don't know what it is but I fell like I can trust it. I go into the closet and there was a hidden door. I don't know if I should go in it, i hear something call my name "Maya" again and again I go  through the hidden door when I walk through it. It was a pile of money and some weed? What was he hiding? I hear my dad talking so I turn around.
"Maya"
"Dad?"
"Go back"
"Go back where?"
"Before"
"Before what?"
He just stands there looking at the ground.
"Dad?"
He starts looking not normal, he looks at me with his eyes black.
I quickly woke up. When I woke up Lucas was sitting in bed looking at me.
He laughs "what you dream about?"
"I had a dream of my old house and Lucas something is telling me to go back there"
He looks at me confused
"I'm serious"
"How is that possible?"
"I don't know something is telling me to go into this room"
"What room"
"In my closet"
He laughs "what?"
"Lucas I'm not crazy!"
"I'm not saying your crazy!"
"Your looking at me like I am"
"Well I'm sorry"
"Ugh you drive me crazy"
He laughs and kisses me and gets ready for school. I go brush my teeth and go watch tv. He gets out of the shower to gets change. When I come behind him and kiss his back.
"Your so hot"
"Your the same thing"
He turns around to kiss me
"Can we just skip today?"
"No Maya were going"
"I don't want to"
"I know you don't"
We get ready and leave for school. I been thinking after graduate what is going to happen to us. I don't want to ask I just want to live in the moment with me and him and nobody to bother us. But my necklace I didn't tell him yet i need to find her today. We get to school and we see Riley and farkle.
"Hey guys!"
"Hey"
She hugs us.
"Let's get to class dude"
"Why? It's so early"
"No we have to go early so we can learn some cool stuff"
"What? cool stuff"
"Let's just go"
"Okay hold on" he hurries and gives me a kiss and leaves.
"So how are you guys?"
"We are perfect. How are you?"
"Not so good we aren't as we use to be"
"I'm sorry"
"It's okay it's just the way how people grow apart"
I see misty I need my necklace back.
"I'm going to go now bye"
"Bye!"
I walk up to misty and her friends
"Hey"
"Hi!"
"I was wondering if you have my necklace"
"Yeah I took it"
"Why?"
"Because"
"Well where is it?"
"It's with Josh"
"Where is he?"
"He's in class with Lucas, good luck trying to get it"
How am I going to get if Lucas and Josh sit next to each other maybe I can get it after he's done with class. Lucas looks at me and smiles and I smile back I hurry and go to class that was just across the hall before the bell rings. The end of the class bell rings and I go to Lucas and kiss him.
"I have to go to baseball practice, wish me luck"
"You don't need luck"
"Because you are my luck"
"Awe your so cheesy"
He kisses me and leaves. I see Josh leaving the classroom and I hurry and go to him before he leaves.
"Hey Josh"
"Yeah"
"You have my necklace, where is it?"
"I don't know"
"Yes you do!"
"Okay you want to know?"
"Yeah"
"I needed money so I sold it"
"But how could you"
"Like I said I'm going to make your life miserable"
"Where you sell it at?"
"I'm not telling you good luck finding it"
He such an ass good thing I didn't like him. So after school was over I went to all the jewelry stores in New York I found it at this one store in Tribeca. To get it back it will be 4,000, how can I pay for that all the money my dad left me I can't get it yet. What am I going to do?! I guess I just have to tell Lucas. When I get home I forget I didn't have the key so I knocked on the door. He opened it up looking at me confused.
"Hi"
"Hey I'm here to clean your pool"
"Ohh okay come in then"
He laughs and kisses me to the couch, he starts touching my body but I pulled away.
"Lucas no"
"Sorry I just can't help myself"
"I need to tell you something"
"What is it?"
"Misty stole my necklace and then she gave it to Josh but then Josh sold it and after school I went to look for it everywhere and I found it in a store in Tribeca it costs 4,000 dollars to get it back. I'm sorry"
"What? Where are we going to get this money? You know my mom hasn't been giving me money but we can go get it"
I start thinking about my dream if it's true it has to be there it just has too I know it.
"Lucas I got it!"
"What?"
"My dream! The money it has to be there!"
"Your telling me that your dream"
"Believe me"
"Okay what are we waiting for then"
"Let's go" I grab his hand and we walk to the car going to my old apartment. It's not what I remember it to be like, we go into the apartment it was dark and smelly we just getting the money and leaving.
"So where is this money?"
"It's in my closet"
I check in there and there was a door but when I climbed in it there was nothing. Nothing! Really? But when I looked in the corner it was a safe,
"Lucas!"
"What?!" He hurried and ran in
"Look what I found but what is this room?"
"Did you try the lock?"
"Not yet"
We try so much to unlock this code but I didn't try my birthday. I try to it and it unlocked.
"I got it!"
We look in there, there was almost about 150,000 in there. I see Lucas looking around in the room.
"Maya look"
He flashlights his phone to a wall of pictures of what I think of gang members because he was a cop. We look in the corner and there was a bag of weed.
"What is he hiding in here?"
"I don't know but he's dead so it doesn't matter"
"Maya he still loved you right"
"He didn't tell me he said it in a note how can I forgive him after all he done,I just need time"
We hear a Big Bang next door where my parents room was
"Let's get out!"
We grab the money and leave as fast. But someone came behind me and grabbed me.
"Lucas!"
"Maya!"
We grab each others hand but then we got knocked out.