eleven

"Hey." I said.
Seungyoon had just walked out the door. He just stares at me.
"Hi." He says.
"Was school okay?" I asked.
He scrunched his face and nodded his head yes.
Our interactions were suddenly awkward.
I didn't know what to say or do. Do I take him home? Does he want to figure his own way home?
He coughed.
I coughed.
The door suddenly opens with a loud popping noise.
A group of guys laughing pile out of the school.
"Hey Yoon!" A tall boy with split hair and droopy eyebrows begins to run over.
"Oh hey!"
Seungyoon suddenly smiling, turns to Droopy and does that guy greeting thing. I'm not even sure myself what that is.
A conversation begins to bloom as I stand there awkwardly staring at them laugh.
Sadness rushes through my whole body. I'm just a body full of blue.
"Hey. If my mom asks tell her I'm hanging out with my friends, kay?" Seungyoon suddenly says.
I stare at him for a couple seconds.
"Wait but b-but you just left the hospital a-and you don't even have all y-your memories back. You need to go home and rest."
And there goes the stuttering.
He didn't seem like he heard what I said but he begins to walk away with Droopy.
Just like that, I'm left alone.
He tells me to leave but goes out with those guys?
I show him a whole hideout and and I feed him meat and he's not appreciating me even after telling him I'm a good friend?
"Pfft." I say annoyed.
I begin to walk down the sidewalk and kick an empty Pepsi can out of my way.
"Ouch!" I hear someone scream.
I run to the direction of the shout.
I poked my head out into the mini alley to my left .
I see a tall skinny brown haired boy wiping his pants cursing at himself.
He notices me standing there and stands up straight. Fixing his shirt, he just stared at me.
His small eyes staring right at me.
His hair was quiffed up with a cap on the back. he had highs cheek bones and what seemed like pretty sharp jawline.
"Who are you?" He asks.
And that's when I notice the sudden shine of his teeth in the gleaming sun.
I couldn't help but crack a smile.
"What?" He asks.
I couldn't stop smiling.
He smiles suddenly,"what?!"
"Your braces." I smile," it's cute."
He laughs.
"Funny funny."
He begins to walk away.
He just walks away like that? Okay.
What a funny story that I can tell my mom later.
I smile one more time and right when I'm about to turn around towards home,
He turns around.
"Is it really cute?"
And he's just standing his body bent over with a wide smile on his face.
A smile spread across my face.
What am I doing here?