Ashley purdy imagine

Your prov

As i stare at the flame of a dancing candle light i start to drift to sleep as i think of not knowing when my beloved lover is coming back home from tour. i just really hope he gets home safe and sound.

Ashley prov

i am staring out the window of our tour bus missing my lover back home i know she misses me tons, i don't know when i am able to come home from this long and upsetting tour.

As Ashley is laying in his bunk waiting for the next stop on touring Andy walks up and asks whats going on you haven't acting like yourself this whole tour? Ashley looks at Andy with tears in his eyes i miss my lovely wife to be back home, i know she is with Killer and Tokyo and they will keep her happy, but i have a feeling that she is laying down in the bed very unhappy and sad that i am not home.

Andy looked at Ashley and grabbed his arm and said here i have a way that you can talk to your girl back at home while your on the tour bus, Andy opens the laptop and goes to Skype and calls you.

MEANWHILE BACK AT HOME

your sitting in the tub having a bubble bath when you look at all the pictures that you and Ashley have taken and the places you guys have been together, as you start to tear up you noticed that your phone was ringing you looked up and seen it was Andy calling you answered the called and then you seen it was your handsome man staring at you and asking why are you crying? you looked down are a second and looked back up and told him that i miss you, i wish you were home already. he looked at you with those amazing brown eyes of his and said we have this last stop and then i will be on my way home, i miss my sweet angel and my dogs.

You told him everything that has happened since he was gone, he even watched you as you got out of the tub and put on one of your favorite shirt from Ashley's clothes, he giggled at the sight of you curled up in bed with dogs, you guys talked all night and all morning and day until the next morning, Ashley told you when his flight was landing back home and to meet him at the package claim.

THE NEXT MORNING

You got up and went for a shower and got already to meet you honey bee, you got into the car with the Tokyo and Killer and raced to the airport and you jumped out of the car and ran to the package claim. you seen Andy, Jinx, CC and Jake. you asked Andy where Ashley was and he said turn around and you got confused why Jake was recording, i looked down and notice that Ashley was on one knee and asked me to marry him, no word of a lie i cried and said yes.

THERE IS GOING TO BE MORE TO THIS IN PART 2 SO KEEP READING AND THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS I LOVE YOU GUYS <3