Ashley Purdy Dirty Imagine Part 2

you and ash where headed out to dinner and he still won't tell you where you guys are going,you knew that he would do anything to keep it a surprise. But instead of taking the car or the bike, you guys rode on the back of one the horses he had in the barn. You where blind folded and riding in front of ash he was sitting behind you making sure that you guys get there on time. You guys got to the spot where the surprise was he and got off the horse and lifted you off the horse. He walked both of you's to the spot for the surprise, he took the blind fold off and you were standing in a middle of a heart that was made out of candles. he had jinxx play the violin while he took your hand and walked you over to the blanket in the middle of the heart and then sat you down and he sat next to you. Ashley took your hand and said "you have been a big part of life, you changed on how I was and knowing that when I come home from tour I have someone to come home to and not just another empty bed. I love you until my last breath, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you now matter what happens, I can't stand the feeling of living my life without you, I have this big question to ask you." he gets down on one knee and says " will you marry me." you looked at him while happy tears come down your face and you said "yes, while giving him a sweet kiss and him putting the ring on your finger." after that he lifted you up and carried you back to the house all the way upstairs to the bedroom, he laid you down on the bed and he took his shirt off and he rips yours clean off your body, you started grinding with him and you start unzip his pants, while he unclips your bra and throws it the floor, after you unzip his pants he takes them off, and throw them on the floor including his boxers. he starts sucking on your nipples while sliding your leggings clean off your legs. he then uses his teeth and take your panties off and throws them on the floor. he starts grinding on you like there is no tomorrow, you moaned and screamed his name. you then went down on him and gave him the best blow job he could ever ask for, he through his head back in pleasure, he then picked you up and put you on him. you couldn't help but moan and start riding him. until you moan and tell him your close, he was close to cumming into you. you both cummed, after that you both laid in bed, you laid on top of him while he was still in you. you really didn't care, you where really happy.

A/N I hope you guys love part two.