CC Imagine

You where going to a Warp Tour, to see a couple of bands and one of them was Black Veil Brides, before you went to the concert, you went shopping for new band merch, you were surprised to see CC not where his makeup, walking around in the mall, you didn't see any of the others, so you though to yourself why not have the chance to talk to him yourself before the concert. You walked up to CC and said "hello CC I am a big fan of yours and the rest of the boys, it's nice to see you here in the mall." You said with a smile on your face. He looked at you and said"hello what is your name, and yeah it feels better walking around in a public place without getting attacked by fans all the time." You told him your name and he said" what I great name, so what brings you here to the Warp tour." You told him while you where nervous "I came here to see a couple of my favourite bands that I knew where playing and also to come and get new band merch. He looked at you like he just found his new true love, he asked you if you want a VIP pass, you said with excitement in your eyes "yes... Please."

It was just about five hours before the concert began, he walked you to the sounded check, while you guys where walking he was holding your hand you kinda felt something while he was holding your hand, he stopped you and looked at you and said "I have never felt like this before to anyone. I feel dumb for asking this but I am going to ask anyways,ummmmm will you go out with me, I know it's a big question and we only met today but hear me out, when you talked to me today kinda felt something pulling me towards you like I have never felt like this way to anyone, and I know it will be hard because of all the fame but you will get used to it." You looked at him with love in your eyes even though you really wanted to happy cry you responded with "yes I will go out with you, the reason I talked to you today is not because you are in my favourite band but because I talked I to you as if your not a famous person, like any of the others would do. I do feel like something was pulling me towards you, that I have never felt in years, I am really happy and glad that I can be your girlfriend. You gave him a sweet kiss that made him smile for the first time wig him being on tour. He walked you to sound check and you met the rest of the band and he told them that you are his girlfriend that one and only one for him, the concert soon began and you where in the audience cheering and head banging and enjoy the concert after the concert was done, he then took your hand walked you onto the bus and said "come on tour with us, you will enjoy it." You took a chance to think about it and you said "yes, I will have to go and get some clothes and stuff, you guys walked off the bus and walked to your car, he told you he will be driving and you told him the way to your house. You got to your house, you got some stuff and then he texted the guys to meet at your house to pick you guys up on the bus. They showed up with the bus you locked up your house and car and made sure that everything was fine and then left and walked to the tour bus and headed to the next spot on the tour.