A love that lasted years apon years (Jake imagine) part 1

You and Jake have been together for four years, you guys have never been separated from each other. You have even been on tour with him and to parties with him, but there was always one person you didn't really like and that was Ashley purdy. Ashley would always flirt with you, but you always ignored it because it has always been his way to a women's heart but you already knew that your heart belonged to jake forever. You and jake were sitting on the tour bus relaxing after you both went to the gym and worked out and went for a swim you looked at him with a smile on your face, and you told him "i have a question for you?" He looked at you with puzzled eyes and asked "what's the question my sweetheart?" You looked away and then asked "would it be okay if I went to visit my family for a little bit while you are on tour?" He looked at you with a surprised look on your face and asked "why, what made you ask me this when you know you can see them at anytime even if I am on tour." You started crying and told him " I miss my mom and dad and my younger sister, you looked at him with crying eyes and told him, I left everyone my friends and family behind when I came with you." you looked out the window to see Ash trying to pick up a blonde girl with his charming and watching as he gets turned down, you start laughing until you noticed someone was standing in front of you, you looked up and noticed it was Mr Purdy himself. Your still looking up at him and say what's wrong got rejected again while laughing. He looks at with with angry but yet embarrassed look on his face while he said no. Before he leaves to go to his bunk he said "I heard that your leaving the bus, is that true?" You looked away and said yes it is, I am going to see my family for a little while and visit and catch up with family.

A/N I hope you guys love this new part, I am hoping that I can do more over Christmas break.