Ashley purdy imagine part 2

So lady's and gentleman here is part 2

Your prov

Its been a year since Ashley has asked me to marry him. I woke up one morning knowing that i needed a shower the the night before, i got up ever so slowly trying not to wake up my sleeping outlaw, i look back to see if i didn't wake him when i noticed he switched positions he was laying in, i looked behind me as i got up to go to the dresser to get my clothes when he gets up and wraps his arms around me and asks me where i am going i told him i am going for a shower he kissed my cheek and told me that he is joining me no matter what i said.

We got into the shower after i fixed the water to my liking. Knowing what would happen when we got into the shower after miss seeing each other naked. He looked at you with those amazing brown eyes. You rubbed your hand up and down his chest as he let out a small growl as he knew what you where doing to him. You turned around to get some water in your hair when you felt Ashley's hand on your boobs as he is rubbing them and you try to not let out a small and quiet moan, you grabbed his hair to show him that you are gonna tease him badly enough that he would just let you have it, you both got out of the shower both dripping wet. You went to go and grab the towel but Mr purdy got there before you and told you" you don't need the towel with what we are gonna do." you looked at him with a confused look on your face and then all of a sudden he picked you up bridal style and carried you to the play room and laid you on the bed in there. he grabbed the rope and tied you the the bed in doggy position and then grabbed the flogger and started hitting your butt with it,  you really liked being hit in the butt that you let out a small moan from your lips. ashley then took the towel around his hips off and then went to a small table and grabbed a condom from the draw and he put it on, he walked back over to you and went to your enterence he didn't give you enough time before pounding his erection into you, you let out a very loud moan as he kept pounding into you. after he pounded you for a couple of minutes he then unwrapped the rope and brought you to the bedroom for some more passionate loving. after the loving sex you both relaxed and cuddled and watched a movie before you heard a knock at the door, you and ashley walked down stairs in robes to see who was there, you opened the door and you seen Andy and Juliet standing there. they both looked at us and as they walked in and asked us if we wanted to go to a party at CC's place, we both walked upstairs and got dressed, ash put on an amazing outfit that matched just everything, i ended up wearing a dress and some heels, we walked downstairs and we left to go to CC's we all sat around playing karaoke and it was girls verses that boys and the girls were kicking ass, ash got up to go and get a drink and asked me if i wanted to join him with the drink outside. I walked outside on the deck to see an amazing sunset as he walked  up behind me with my drink and wrapped his hand around my waist and said that soon we have to plan the wedding and maybe a talk about making our family of our own.

I love you guys, thank you so much for the votes and followers and reads i am really happy that you guys are liking the imagines, if you want more please comment, i would love to take some request for you guys.