Nightmare...

A/n: Hello! Thank you all for reading and commenting it means the world to me! I've just posted a new story "Seven Minutes In Heaven Kuroshitsuji (Various X Reader)" Take a look and see what you think :) again thanks for reading!

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

The church was full today... Your friends, family, and others were all gathered for a special day. Your special day. You stood in front of the huge mirror admiring your beautiful white dress. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair was curled up and styled. Your (e/c) eyes were shining bright today. You made sure they didn't over due it with the make up, and you were happy. Today was the day you were gonna be married to the love of your life. His name was Daniel Hays. You remember the day you both met. He came by the farm to buy a goat, and that's when you fell in love. His blonde golden hair shone brighter than the sun. His charming smile, and those beautiful brown eyes. It was love at first sight... You've been together for almost four years.

"I can't believe it's finally happening." You whispered to yourself.

You began to feel butterflies in your stomach again. Days like this made your stomach full of butterflies. You decided to go look for your friend. She hasn't came back with your gloves yet.

"Eliza... Why must you always take so long. You're probably admiring those flowers again." You mumbled to yourself as you walked out the room.

You made sure to keep quiet. Everyone was all in the church waiting so you knew you wouldn't bump into someone. You sneaked around quietly still afraid if someone else was around.

"Eliza?" You called out.

You were passing by when you noticed a door slightly open. You sighed as you heard your best friend's laughter. You walked over, and opened the door, but only to be shocked.

"E-Eliza?" You said out loud.

You couldn't believe it... Your best friend was in the arms of your soon to be husband. They quickly separated, and Eliza pulled on her dress to cover herself.

"(Y/n)! W-what are you doing here?" Daniel asked.

You felt the tears sliding down you face. Eliza didn't even look up at you... Could it be? Is this real...

"W-what were you two doing?" You asked.

They didn't answer back. This angered you. Your best friend who you trusted with everything wouldn't even look at you anymore. Your soon to be husband didn't even speak a word.

"What were you both doing! Answer me!" You shouted.

Eliza broke into tears, and ran out the room. She stopped, and looked back at you.

"I-I'm sorry..." She said as she ran out.

Daniel finally grabbed your shoulder gently. This only angered you more. You moved away from him, and slapped him as hard as you could.

"I'm sorry (y/n)... I didn't mean for you to see that..." He said.

"What were both doing! Answer my damn question! I want the truth!" You demanded.

"I...Don't be mad at Eliza... I was the one who... (Y/n)...I wanted to tell you, but you wanted to get married....I..." Daniel couldn't speak a sentence without having to think about it.

"Explain!" You shouted wiping off the tears.

"Eliza and I were planning on running away together." He finally said.

Your eyes widen, and you backed away from him. He didn't mean it... Right?

"W-what are you saying? You were both leaving?" You asked fearing the answer.

"(Y/n)... This isn't what I wanted to do... I didn't want to tell you like this..."

"Tell me what damn it! Just spit it out!" You shouted.

"Daniel and I have been together behind your back... I'm sorry (y/n)... It's my fault! I fell in love with Daniel, and I wanted him." Eliza said walking back in.

"Y-you mean you both went behind my back! For how long!?" You shouted.

Eliza walked over to Daniel who was already crying. Eliza held his hand and whispered to him. Daniel nodded his head, and sighed.

"When you introduced me to Eliza I fell in love with her. The night of your eighteenth birthday party is when we confessed our love for each other..." Daniel explained.

"And we kept it from you because... We didn't want to hurt you." Eliza spoke.

"You didn't want to hurt me?! That's exactly what you're doing to me! How could you both do this! Why didn't you tell me instead of going behind my back! You've made a fool of me!" You shouted at them.

Before they could speak again you left the room. You ran past your father who was out looking for you. He called out for you, but you were out the church doors. You didn't know Daniel was not far behind. You finally stopped and fell to the ground crying.

"(Y/n)! I'm sorry! I didn't want it to end like this... Please I'm sorry." Daniel grabbed onto you.

"Don't touch me! Let me go! Get your hands off me!" You shouted.

Suddenly Daniel began to shake you.

"Let me go! Go away! Leave me alone!" You screamed.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Wake up!"

Your eyes shot open. Your puffy (e/c) eyes met with green eyes staring down at you full of worry...