Small Talk

A horse carriage made its way down the empty streets. Not a person out at such a late hour except a man making his way to the Undertaker shop. Nobody would dare stop by that shop even if the queen herself ordered them. Brian stepped off, and gave his horse a reassuring pat.

"It's okay. I'll be back in no time." He chuckled lightly.

He walked up to the door and knocked a few times. Nothing. He shivered out in the cold darkness and waited for an answer.

"Tch. Typical." He muttered knocking again.

Finally the door cracked opened and two glowing green eyes peeked from inside.

"Did I make you wait?" The voice cooed.

Brian rolled his eyes and pushed the door open walking in. The candle lit room gave off a warm hug.

"So?" The man behind him said closing the door.

"So what?" Brian asked rather rashly.

Undertaker walked past him and reached out for a jar off the book shelf.

"Have you lost your memory? You wished to speak to me remember." He replied sitting down on a coffin.

Brian watched the man gesturing him to sit down. He declined the offer and walked around the dark shop.

"What are your plans with (y/n)?" He asked looking at the man.

The retired reaper chuckled as he opened the jar pulling out a biscuit.

"Plans? I have no plans." He replied nibbling on the biscuit.

Brian slapped the biscuit out his hand and pulled him closer by his shirt.

"Liar! You're doing just what you did with... with..." Brian shifted his glare and looked down.

The smile on the reapers face was now gone. He pushed the man away and grabbed him by the chin.

"Now you listen here you repulsive creature. What happened with Lillian was your fault. Let's not forget what you did with (y/n)'s grandmother." He muttered digging his nails into the man's flesh.

Brian winced and pulled away rubbing his chin. His eyes widen a bit.

"How the bloody hell do you know?" He asked.

Undertaker released a laugh and pointed a slender finger at Brian.

"Death knows all and sees all you filthy thing. You had me fooled this whole time, but I finally know what you are. I know what you want from (Y/n) and I can guarantee you'll be dead before you know it." He chuckled.

"You don't know what your talking about." Brian growled looking away.

"Your kind... are nothing but filth from hell. Tricking humans into giving there souls..." He gave a sneer and shook his head.

Brian curled his hands into fist and bit the inside of his cheek. He knew. He knew too much. He could try to fight, but he didn't know how strong this man was. Undertaker may seem like a delicate man, but looks can be deceiving.

"(Y/n) isn't a fool. I only pray that (Y/n) won't fall into your filthy trick." Undertaker muttered.

Brian smirked and finally looked back at the reaper.

"I know you have feelings for (Y/n) and that makes this even more better for me. Once I get what I want I'll take the pleasure in seeing you fall in pain." He chuckled walking back to the door. "I'll be pleased to see you broken again Crevan."

Brian opened the door but quickly felt something cold brush against his neck. He quickly froze and gulped.

"I'll take the pleasure in finally seeing you rot back in hell~"