Chapter 13- The Birthdeath

Sherlock's POV

Desmond ran up to me and said 'Mr. Holmes, I came here because of you. I'm your biggest fan. I love your deduction skills. I am so happy to finally meet you'. Saying this, he murmured an apology to Teresa for barging in and left.

'Sherlock', she said, 'you are coming for dad's birthday party, right?'

'Ms. Turner, how can I decline such an invitation?', I asked her.

Just then, John entered 'It is cold outside. By the way, did you'll hear about the-.....right, you'll know about it. Anyways, let's get ready for the birthday party'.

Teresa's POV

The three of us entered the hall. Dad would be downstairs in half an hour. Theo was chatting with someone on his phone and Thomas was talking with Sherlock and John.

The music was grand and soothing. I felt something odd, something bad will happen. After all *The night is the mother of all mysteries*

By now ten minutes have passed and Thomas was called upstairs. It seems that my sister's not doing well. That's odd. She was energetic this whole time.

Anyways, I saw our lawyer Mr. Frost. My dad must've signed a property paper with him due to the ink mark on his hands.

Theo got a call and went upstairs. I wonder what he's up to. At the same time, Thomas came downstairs and told me that it's time for dad to come. So, he went back upstairs to get dad.

Sherlock's POV

The moment Thomas climbed the first three stairs, a scream was heard

'HELP!!!! THE MASTER'S SON HAS KILLED HIS OWN FATHER!!!!'

Now the only master's son that was there was..... Theo!

We all rushed upstairs. Looks like this birthday was a birthDEATH!!!