Chapter 18- Details 2

Teresa's POV

I gave Sherlock information of everyone in detail:-

Mr. Leo Turner- Passed away recently. Has 4 children. Wise and well behaved. Had 2 wives. 1 suicide while other died by natural causes 3 years ago. Died due to suffocation.

Mr. Thomas Turner- Eldest son of Mr. Leo Turner. Has a wife. No children. Businessman, stressed about something. Went upstairs during murder to tend to Ms. Tessa Turner. Came back downstairs later.

Ms. Tessa Turner- Eldest daughter of Mr. Leo Turner. Was given some kind of drug on the day of the murder thus keeping her off guard. Later fell unconscious.

Mr. Theo Turner- Suspect of crime. Disobedient fighter. Could be innocent. Needed money from victim.

The Cook- Witness of murder. Was ordered to bring a glass of water for Mr. Leo Turner. Saw suspect taking pillow off of victim's face.

Neighbour, The Wilson family- Suspicion of wife. Looks at Mr. Leo Turner in a strange way.

Desmond, the butler- Good at mimicry. Could have helped the killer. Lead butler.

Camera man- In charge of all cameras. No cameras in bedrooms or bedroom hall thus making it impossible to see the killer.

I guess that's all...

'Who's Jim..... Jim Moriarty?'

'A friend'.

'Teresa, you have got to cooperate if you want us to solve this case'.

'Well, I never wanted you to solve this case'.

'Now.....I'm stuck with it..... Tell me, who is Moriarty?'

Jim Moriarty- A criminal mastermind who calls himself a consulting criminal. Has surveillance on every member of Mr. Leo Turner's family.

Now, all hell will break loose....