Chapter 16- An Uninvited Guest

Sherlock's POV

The next morning, John and I were advised by Teresa to go around asking people questions while she would go and tell Tessa the bad news.

John and I went to Thomas and asked him what he thought. He said that Theo would never kill Mr. Turner and he doesn't know anyone who would.

Then, we had gone to the camera room along with Thomas. He told us that the bedrooms are on the second floor and so there were no cameras there.

We saw the footage of the ground floor during the party.

'Stop there!', said Thomas

'What's wrong?', asked John.

'He's wrong', said Thomas pointing to a figure, a man.

'Who is he?', I asked.

'His name is Moriarty, Jim Moriarty. I've seen him with Teresa before. She said that they were just friends but I knew that he would be a bad influence on her one day. I didn't even know he came. He wasn't invited'.

Teresa's POV

I entered into Tessa's room looking worried. If there was two people in the world she loved, it would be mom and dad.

'Well, I just wanted to know what happened last night. You didn't seem too well', I said trying to start a conversation

'I just had a headache. You, my dear sister, came here to tell me something else. Now, what is it?'

'It's about dad.....he.....umm......passed', I said looking down at the ground beneath my feet.

Her face was in a state of shock.

'Get out.......OUT OF MY ROOM NOW'.

I've never heard her talk like that before. I went out. She locked herself in her room. She would never suicide. She probably just has a mental breakdown.

Now, I've got to find Sherlock and John. I've got to solve this case before the police do.