Chapter 17- Details

Sherlock's POV

John and I were curious.

‘What about your mother?', asked John.

‘You see, it's a long story. Before Teresa and Theo were born, it was only me and Tessa. After mom committed suicide, dad married again', said Thomas.

‘So, what you're trying to say is that Teresa and Theo are your step sister and brother? What about your second mom?', asked John.

‘She died three years back', answered  Thomas.

I'm starting to think that Mr. Turner's death is somehow involved with that of the first Mrs. Turner's'.

‘Wait a minute', said Theo, turning to me, ‘Who told you this?'

‘Teresa', answered John.

‘Teresa didn't know. She wasn't supposed to know. How does she know?'.

Now this got me curious. I guess John was right. This case is interesting after all.

Teresa's POV

I meet Sherlock in his room and the first question I get is, ‘How do you know about your stepmother's suicide if you weren't supposed to know?'.

I answered him. I had to. I had no choice.

‘When I entered this place for the first time, I was ten. I was a curious little girl. The moment I saw Thomas and Tessa, I knew that their mom had died. Once, I went around to look in dad's room. I found something in the drawer. It was a suicide note. No one must've found it. That's how I know it was a suicide and nothing else'.

‘Okay', he said, ‘Now I need to know about everyone here, in detail'.