o n e

"I'm sorry Sir, but your flight has been delayed an hour due to weather conditions. Until further notice, the plane will not be leaving until the thunder storm has passed" the receptionist says, clearly annoyed by me.

   "You don't understand, I have to be in England in less than Nine hours" I say, running one hand trough my hair  while the other is in a fist on the desk.

   I can't believe this is happening. Why today, out of all days?? I have been planing this week since after we were booked to go to England. Louis' going to be beyond p.issed. All of them will be.

"Would you like something to drink, like soda or water?" she responds, trying to change the subject.

    I ignore her and walk towards the four boys to try and explain what is happening. We agree to wait it out at the airport while munching on some nasty New York airport food.

   After more than an hour, our flight is called for boarding. Thank god, I don't want the Royal family to have a bad first impression on us because we were late. I shoot Mallory a text.

Hey love. im leaving for England. Miss you xx H

Alright see you in a few weeks. Wish I was there. Miss you too

I slide my phone back in my pocket with a small smile.  Mallory makes me so happy, more than I would like to admit. We have a more 'Best friends with benefits' thing going on. We're not dating, we just hook up time to time, with no strings attached. I drift off to sleep with this thought.

   I'm shaken awake by Liam.

   "Harry, we're about to land mate" Liam nudges me again making me groan.

   "What time is it here?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

   Zayn checks his phone, "Eight Twenty-Six". I nod.

   "Have a good nap, sleeping beauty?" Louis asks, turning around in his seat to face me.

   I roll my eyes and start kicking the back of his chair like a little kid.

"Stop it Harry, you annoying prick" he says with a light smile. I smile back, tilting my chin up and closing my eyes for the little kid effect.

   "What is it Louis?" I look at him with a serious face, "Are you going mad, mate?".

   Louis calls over the flight attendant by flailing his arms and calling out "Hey, Mrs. uh" he pauses to point at her, "yeah you. Harry wont stop kicking my seat".

   I stop kicking his seat and act asleep as the she goes up the aisle towards us.

   I hear her say, "would you like some water sir, your looking a little pale". It takes everything in me not to loose my sh.it and start laughing.

   Louis sighs deeply, "that's just my skin color but okay" he waves her off and I hear shuffling. I open my eyes enough to see him glaring at me.

   "Nice job a.ss, now she thinks I'm looney" He says, while his pointer finger circles his temple.

   "Probably because you are" I put a finger on my chin pretending to be thinking, "Louis the looney. I like it".

   Louis rolls his eyes and lightly chuckles before turning around. The 'Put Seat-Belts On' lights up right before the pilot tells us we're about to land.

   Once we're off the plane, we look for a man holding up our sign. Niall points to a mans sign that says 'One Direction'.

   "Guess this is us" Zayn says with raised eyebrows. We walk towards the man, exchanging 'hellos'.