t h r e e

"I thought you got lost or something" I say

   "Nope, just my mom being nosy. Ya know, the usual" he says with a light smile. I nod even though I don't know because my mother-the ruling monarchy-  is very busy and doesn't indulge that much in my personal life. But are we just gonna ignore the fact that he calls his mother by her first name? I thought her name was Annie or like Annabel.  Whatever, I've learned not to question things when it's about family. He is under no obligation to tell me who he talks to, so if he lied to me, oh well.

   "So are you going swimming or...?" I say trailing off. He looks down at his swimming trucks.

   "No, I actually was going ice skating. Care to join?" He replies sarcastically.

   "Let's just go" I say laughing a bit and rolling my eyes. He nods in agreement. We make our way down the hall in a comfortable silence.

   "Hey, are we like not gonna talk about what happened... You know at the movie?" He says out of the blue.

   "We are right now" I say looking down so I don't trip going down the stairs.

   "Fair enough. Fair enough. Just kinda confused" Harry replies honestly.

   "That makes two of us" I say, not giving him any information I don't have to.

   "Well then why don't we talk about it tonight? We go to the gardens or something" he suggests. I inwardly cringe at the thought of talking about MY stupid mistake. But, if it's just Harry and I, I'm in. The more I think about it the more fun it sounds-besides the talking part. I bite my lip weighing my options. My mother told me to have some fun while I'm still this age, soon I'll have to marry someone, I might not even like. I don't want to think about it. I nod my head as we near the pool, and Harry smiles.

   "There you are" Louis says smiling at me. D.amn I'm pullin.

   "Here I am" I say, sticking out my arms and shaking my spirit fingers. He laughs. I take my sunglasses off the top of my head and take off my swim suit cover. I turn slightly to see Harry taking his shirt off. Holy f.uck. Well, I'm dead. His V-line cut me in half, if his jawline hasn't already. Sharp asf.

    When I look up I see both Louis and Harry checking me out, running their eyes up and down my body repeatedly. I fold my arms over my chest and bite my lip, looking any where but their faces. Amanda calls my name from the pool. Thanks for saving me, I knew there was I reason I kept ya around. Louis jumps in the pool causing a big splash and Amanda to cover her face laughing.

   "Delilah what are you doing? Get in here already" she screams, flailing her arms literally everywhere. I laugh and shake my head before jumping in as well. When I be to the surface I see Harry laying down on the lounge chairs.

    "What are you even doing, get in here" I say cupping my hands around my mouth to project my voice more. He opens his eyes and lifts his head so he can see me.

   "I'm trying to tan, something you should look into" he says with a smirk plopping his head back down on the back of the chair.

   "Oh h.ell no" I say under my breath. I quickly get out of the pool and go to the shack near by. I open the door revealing a ton of pool accessories and a handy-dandy sink. I scan my eyes over the shelves until I find exactly what I'm looking for. I smirk. Im turning the water off after I've filled my water gun, when I hear the door quietly close. I freeze and duck behind a shelf. I hear quiet creaks, signaling my attack. I start spraying them with freezing cold water until they are drenched.