e l e v e n

*Harry's POV*

"I thought we were going to wait until the end of the party" I say, clearly annoyed.

"Well there was a change of plans. We couldn't wait until then" Louis responds.

I run my hands through my hair and look back at the passed out princess in the back seat. I feel bad that her birthday went this way. But it was the best time to do what we needed to. She'll understand when I explain it to her. I hope she will.

We play up to our private jet and everyone climbs aboard. I carry Delilah in my arms. She'll be waking up in the next hour. Once we are situated, Zayn makes it a point to tie Delilah's hands and feet for precaution.

I can't help the feeling of betrayal I have towards her. I turn my thinking to what good we are doing for the world. It makes me feel a little better. I know she's going to hate all of us when she wakes up.

An hour of flying goes by and I hear movement from the side of me. Oh no. She's moving around. I look at her. Her eyes flutter until she can focus her vision. She tries to move her hands apart and looks down at the rope binding them together.

"What the fuck" she looks around at the air craft. "Where are you taking me" she says angrily. Her eyes meet mine and I can feel the hatred piercing through me.

Louis speaks up "princess everything's okay, we won't hurt you. We just need something from your mother. That's all. Once your mother gives us what we need, you can go back home"

"What do you need? Money? You thought you could ransom me and get away with it?" She sneers looking from Louis to me.

"Darling. We are the most famous boy band in-well about everywhere. We don't need money" Louis laughs.

"Well what is it then? My mother will give you whatever you assholes want. Why are you taking me somewhere? She'd likely say yes to whatever you're asking as soon as she found out I was taken" Delilah says on the verge of screaming.

I can't even look at her at this point. I know she trusted me even if it was just a small amount and I broke that small trust she had.

"It's more complicated than that Delilah. It's not money or jewels or documents. It's nothing she can give us physically" Louis states.

"Just. TELL. ME. WHAT. YOU. WANT" she screams.

Louis just blinks at her and moves to cover her face with a white rag. She shakes around until her body goes limp again. I release a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Finally the plane lands in France and we're met with the people Devon provided for us. They all want the same things and have families in England as well. We all discarded our phones and all other electrical devices and now everything runs off of fake names and word of mouth. Everyone in our group is sworn to secrecy and our identities will never be revealed. I wonder what the press is doing with this.

When the lights went out, we had 3 seconds to put on our gas masks. No one seen us have them. No one could've known that we weren't affected by the gas. Devon even let the gas get to him so he could blend in with the servicemen. There's no call logs, no texts, nothing implicating him or us. It is a complete mystery to people on the outside world.

We get settled in our cabin far in the country. I've always loved France. The scenery is beautiful. We all have clothes even Delilah set up for our stay. Which may or may not be a long time. Delilah lies on the bed still sleeping. Zayn walks towards the bed and opens the suit case he was carrying. He wipes her forearm with rubbing alcohol and injects the tracker into her arm. Now we can track her from all over the world in case the escapes. One of Devon's men created the technology-the world doesn't even know it exists.