Chapter 4

Kat's P.O.V

Oh. My. Fucking. God. Johnny Christ from Avenged Sevenfold, is supposed to be my twin according to my mother. She said that when me and Johnny were only two months old, my real dad left and took Johnny with him. He wanted to come back but mum said no, so he tracked us down. He did that because he couldn;t pay the rent in the house him and Johnny were living in so he came back. Mum felt sorry for Johnny so she let him in. I haven't spoken to Johnny yet because I'm trying to get all of this insane shit into my head. Who knew that me and Johnny Christ could be twins, but the way my mum is talking, it doesn't seem like an early April fools joke.

Rochelle's P.O.V

Turn's out that Kat Barker and Johnny Christ are twins. Like oh my fuck. Kat is speechless and hasen't talken to him yet and he hasn't talken to us either. This is so weird. I don't know what to say or think

Johnny's P.O.V

I'm a twin. This is so weird but I suppose I always wondered where or who my mother was and did I have any siblings. Y'know to be honest I'm not that surprised. Kat seems nice, quiet and laid back. Kind of like me. And we kind of look alike but I guess we are twins. Matt seen me going into the car with the girls and Hayley Williams (from an awesome band called Paramore, which I'm fan of=]), and he pulled a confused face. Hopefully, I will be able to meet Kat in the morning and have a proper conversation and get to know her a little.