Chapter 14

Kats P.O.V

So many thoughts rushed through my head as I seen him sleep.

I looked at the gun nervously and held it up, aiming at him.

My hands were shaking as I felt the trigger.

Angrily I pulled the trigger and surprisingly it didn't make a sound.

A little moan came from him.

I ran out of the room into my room where u found Rochelle sitting on the balcony edge.

"So did you do it?" Rochelle asked without even turning around to look at me.

"Yeah." I replied.

I found the number on the back of the gun. After about two rings Chris answered. I told him where I was and within five minutes I heard a knock at the door.

I opened it and Chris creped in with two other men beside him.

They went into my dads room and carried him to the front door until he stopped.

"Thanks, umh, I didn't want to be the one to brake it to you but your real father is dead. The cops in New York found the gang and after eight hours of questioning they admitted that they killed your father."

I looked at him silently.

"I better go. " and with that he went.

I closed the door after him.

I say down at the end of the door, put my head in my hands and cried for about three hours until I noticed it was four o clock.

I went to get some rest.

------------------------------------

"Kat, honey? I know it's early but do you know where your father is?"

I felt bad for mum so I explained.

She just stood there mouth open. Tears filled her eyes.

"I'm so sorry mum."

"No baby, you did the right thing " she said.

And with that, we both cried.

It was around ten thirty when everybody got up becauea Val called a family meeting.

We all got dessed and within half an hour we were around the table waiting to hear the news.

"Okay guys, this is really important." she started. "I haven't even told Matthew yet but............ I'm pregnant." "Oh my god, I'm so happy for you Rochelle squealed almost straight away.

Matt just looked at her to shocked to say a thing.

10 YEARS LATER

Rochelles P.O.V

"So yeah, it was around nine months before Charlotte was born me and Zacky got together."

Charlotte blushed as everybody looked at her.

It was my wedding day, the sixth of October.

I was marrying Zachery Baker and I was dead proud of my speach. Kat was of my right and Zacky was on my left.

I looked at Kat.

She was married to Frank who was on her right.

Synester was the best man and he was on Zackys left.

Zacky stood up, looked at me and kissed me.

Tomorrow we were going on our honey moon to the exact same place we met.

"Oh yeah guys and before I finish I just want to say..... I'm pregnant!

-----------------------------

This is the end of my darn small, first fanfic! Hope you liked it!