Chapter 6

Hayleys P.O.V

I say my goodbyes and watch Matt and the rest of a7x in his car pull away and Kat, Rochelle, Kat's new dad and her mum drive away to the airport. I'm so dissapointed that I can't go because I really need a break from all the work Paramore are doing for our tour in a week's time. I feel lonely now that everyone is gone. While Matt's car is pulling out it stops and hits a telephone pole. I laugh so loudly that I'm sure they can hear me. Turns out there's a little dent on Matts car and he has to send it to the garage. They end up getting a taxi to the airport. While they are finally pulling away I catch a glimpse of Brian's brown eyes. He's looking at me. I smile and he smiles back. He wriggles his fingers as a little cute wave. I copy.... I-I I think I'm in love. Then I suddenly feel my phone ringing in my pocket. I lift it out and press it to my ear. "Hello?", I answer. "Hey this is Gerard. Um.. me and Mikey were wonderin' if you wanted to come bowling with us since all the rest were gone to Spain? Also why did they bring Frank and not us?" "Um.. I don't know why they didn't bring you guys, maybe there wasn't enough room? Sure I'd love to go bowling with you".

Kat's P.O.V

I looked out the window of my Mom's car. Hayley was standing at the door of my house, waving. She looked kind of sad. She couldn't come to Spain with us because Paramore are doing a tour really soon. I smiled and waved at Hayley. As we drove away, I seen Hayley taking her phone out of her pocket.

I turned to look at my beauitiful boyfriend, Frank and smiled. He returned the smile by pecking me on the cheak. The car came to a sudden hault. Matt's car was crashed into a telephone pole. A wave of anxiety washed over me. I hoped they were okay. Matt came out of his car and came over to our car. I rolled down the window. "Oh my god, is everybody okay?", I asked, my voice laced with worry. "Yeah. Everybody's fine, Jimmy started laughing his ass off. We just need to go to the garage because the car won't start.", Matt replied. My mom turned to face Matthew. "Here you guys get a taxi and we'll meet you in the airport.", My mom smiled and handed Matt some money. "Thanks miss Barker.", Matt exclaimed and went to tell the guys. We continued driving to the airport. I felt something on my right shoulder. Franks head was resting on my shoulder. "You tired Frankie?", I whispered gently. "Mhm.", He said nodding slightly. He took a piece of my long blue hair and started sniffing it. "Your hair smells nice.", He muttered quietly. I giggled. Aw, It's so adorable when he's tired. "Thanks, I use banana scented shampoo.", I said to him trying not to laugh at the stupidness of my own joke. "Really, where did you get it?", Frank asked surprized. "I'm kidding!", I giggled and petted his head. "MEOW.", he said very quietly. Rochelle started giggling. "We're here!", my Mom sang. We got out and took our bags out of the boot. I was so excited!

A/N~ Hey guys, I hope you guys like it so far. I know it's a bit boring but new bands will be introduced in the next few chapters. Also comment on which character you would like to hear the most from! (P.O.V) We will reply to everybodys comments. We really appreciate any feedback. =D Thanks for reading, next chapter will be up soon.