Chapter 11

Okay before I write anything I just want to say thank you to my 100 readers. I'm kindof by myself now because me and XxXVengeanzXxX can't really get in touch that often so am... hope you enjoy my chapters and the next chapter will not be published unless there is at least 3 comments. Thanks!

Zackys P.O.V

So today Rochelle, Kat, me and Frank went to the fun park. I think Rochelle invited Kat and Frank and I'm not being mean or anything but I was hoping that me and Rochelle could get some private time today with out anyone tagging along.

We went on the Roller coster twice until finally we split up.

We said we would meet in a cafe in two hours and two hours past fast for me and Rochelle so we started to make our way to the cafe.

Franks P.O.V

"Kat!" I shrieked for the twenty first time.

How could she in a second I didn't have me eyes on her?

I noticed the time.

Maybe she was with Rochelle and Zacky.

I made my way towards the cafe and seen Rochelle and Zacky inside just getting rested into a J

seat.

I barged in.

Kat wasn't there.

Rochelle seen the look on my face and asked what was wrong. "Kats gone, I can't find her anywhere." I cried with worry.

"Well, did you try calling her?" she asked and yes, stupid me didn't.

I got out my cell phone and dilled her number.

"Voicemail." I worried. "Maybe she's gone back to the apartment Rochelle said calmly. She called Matt and asked him was she there.

Finally she got off the phone. "No, she isn't there."

I freaked and ran out the door.

"KAT." I screamed looking everywhere for her.

This place is huge.

I had an idea.

I opened out me phone and got a picture of Kat. I ran up to every random person and asked them did they are her.

Great, only one couple knows how to speak English and no they didn't see Kat.

I showed the picture to everyone even though they speaked spanish and one man pointed to a dark alley.

I ran into the alley and seen Kat pulling out in a big white van with a man driving.

She looked at me then looked away.

I ran after the van until my stomach hurt.

I was doomed.