11. First Date

Harry: He had asked you to have a dinner at his place. He made you pasta and the whole evening was very romantic. There were candles everywhere and relaxing music was playing on the back ground. You talked about everything and had a really good time together.

Liam: You had agreed to meet him at a small a cafe which you knew wasn’t usually full of people, so it was a perfect place for you two to meet up and get to know each other. He was very sweet and kept asking about you and your life, he really liked listening your beautiful voice.

Louis: He took you into a nice restaurant, which wasn’t too fancy and you both loved it. The whole date was over really fast or so it felt like because you two really enjoyed each others company and it was like the time was flying by. He made you laugh with his funny jokes and caused you to blush with his compliments.

Niall: He wanted to take you outside for a picnic so you had planned to meet in a park. You both had brought a little food which you shared together and just talked about everything. After awhile you started playing football together and you had a really great laugh. It was a perfect date.

Zayn: You both wanted to go and see a movie so that’s what you did. There wasn’t anything really interesting going on so you decided to go and watch some soppy romantic movie. At first you were a bit scared it would be awkward but it wasn’t and in the half way of the movie he even took your hand and held it for the rest of the date.

Written by - rockmeharrystyles