10. You guys go shopping

Niall: Niall wasn’t into shopping and you were proud of yourself that you got him to go with you. But you kind of regretted it and you’d only been in three shops. Niall needed breaks. A lot of breaks. He needed a break after every shop you’d been in. After he requested the third break you lost your patience. ‘Niall, honey, why don’t you go have lunch at Nando’s. I’ll meet you there when I’m done shopping’. With a smile he said ‘sure honey, have fun shopping’. Looking forward to spending an entire afternoon at Nando’s.

Harry: From time to time Harry wouldn’t mind to come shopping with you. He’d follow you from store to store, sort of patiently waiting for you, telling you that you should definitely buy those pants. As always this shopping spree was very relaxed, not rushing from store to store. It was more a walk were you happened to walk into some stores. Harry had been relaxed all day. You noticed it and told him that. He smirkes. ‘All day I have just been patiently waiting for us to walk into Victoria’s Secret’.

Zayn: Zayn definitely lived up to his reputation as “the vain one” when you went on a shopping spree together. First of all, he didn’t mind shopping at all. Second, he always got more clothes than you. Third, he could be very picky over clothes. He was more woman than man when it comes to shopping. But this time it was really bad. He came home with three full bags with new stuff. And you had one tiny bag with two tops. Zayn noticed that you were kind of sad over it and he quickly made it up to you: ‘Sorry, sweety. I didn’t mean to buy so much for myself. How about we go shopping for you only, next weekend. My treat’. You chuckled. ‘All right, I can’t say no to that’.

Louis: Shopping with Louis was a lot of fun. Besides the serious shopping, you both tried on really weird outfits making each other laugh while doing silly poses. One time you were even kicked out of the shop because you were too loud. You always ended the day with ice cream and lots of kisses, looking forward to the next time you’ll go shopping.

Liam: Liam was a really good partner to go shopping with. He was surprisingly patient and always made sure you wouldn’t buy anything you’d regret later. He switched sizes if you’d picked the wrong one, he would suggest other clothes and he always smiled really cute when he thought you looked good. He was an amazing boyfriend. But you always returned the favour when he needed to do some shopping. You were a great shopping-couple.

Written by - 1hotdish