15. You Have Your Period in Public

Liam: You were sure that it hadn't been the time of the month when you agreed to go out with the boys for a fun day at the carnival. Regardless, here you were, sitting in the bathrooms of the carnival, not having a clue what to do. You left your purse at home because you didn't think you would need it. Unfortunately, you badly needed tampons, and you didn't even have change to buy some in the bathroom. You let out a deep breath, knowing you'd have to ask for help from Liam, and you were dreading it. You were glad to know that he didn't ask too many questions and just gave you some money. It really wasn't that big of a deal.

Louis: White. Probably a girl's worst enemy during that special time of a month when mother nature decides to let her bitchiness show. It had completely spaced your mind, and you were out on a date with your boyfriend Louis when you noticed your pants were soaked with blood. You nervously continued the date, hoping he wouldn't notice anything, and luckily, he didn't. You didn't have a choice but to tell him when you went to leave. You were embarrassed as he hands you his jacket, and you quickly wrap it around your waist so that you were covered. "There's no need to be embarrassed, love." he whispers in your ear, pressing a kiss to your temple as you leave the restaurant hand in hand.

Harry: You were trying your hardest to not wince in pain at the cramps, or to break out in tears over the smallest little thing, like someone accidentally bumping into you. You had agreed to take a walk with Harry and do some shopping, but you weren't expecting your period to come around. You would much rather just be at home, warm in bed, watching sappy love movies while eating all the food in your house. You had gotten it all taken care of in the bathroom, but now you were in such unbearable pain, but you didn't want to ruin it for Harry. He pulls you into a candy shop and tells you to pick whatever you wanted. You cock an eyebrow at him, wondering what he was up to. "Oh, come on. It's not like I haven't noticed." You smile at him, pecking him on the cheek before picking out almost the whole store.

Niall: You were slightly drunk. That much was easy to tell. Your fun was starting to diminish as you made your way to the bathroom in pain, expecting to throw up the alcohol you had consumed. Instead, you found a bloody mess. You wash your hands quickly, stumbling out of the bathroom and finding Niall sitting at the table where you had left him. You were too drunk and too in pain to even feel embarrassed about telling Niall that he had to drive you home from the club you had planned to spend the night at, and the reason why. He brought you home, gave you medicine, and cuddled with you until you fell asleep, feeling a lot better in his arms.

Zayn: Chocolate was probably your weakness when you were on your period, and being completely surrounded by it did not make that weakness any better than it was. You and Zayn were going grocery shopping for the new flat you just moved into, and when you split up to make it go by faster, of course you found yourself in the candy aisle. You not so subtlety pick out as much as you can fit in your basket, and when you meet back up with Zayn, he didn't even question you. He just laughed at the amount of candy he knew you two would both be eating later. It was nice to have a boyfriend that understood your need for chocolate.