QUICK LITTLE AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thanks for reading this book. You guys are honestly the best and if I haven't expressed it enough, I love you. I really do. I love you, I love seeing your votes, and I really love seeing all your comments. I literally live for your guys' comments, they seriously make my day.

But as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end, and sadly, this book has come to an end.

HOWEVER, as a writer, I'm constantly writing. Mostly it's new books, but this time it's the revival of an old one called "Fall Out Girl". I started it a while ago and then put it on hold so that I could work on "The World's Not Waiting For You". I usually don't bring books back, but this one's different, and it would mean the world to me if you guys would check it out, if you haven't already. And if you're interested. If you're not, that's cool too, I understand. I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to...that's not cool.

Anyways, if you'd like, you can find the newest chapter of "Fall Out Girl" by going to my page, clicking the External Link, or going here:

https://www.wattpad.com/176132653-fall-out-girl-fob-fanfic-ft-all-time-low-chapter-7

Once again, guys, thank you so much! I really don't know what I'd do if it wasn't for you, honestly. So thank you =)

-Rachael