The players game

Weellll hi there😋 i know probably no one is reading this.... I suck at writing but whatever. I love this story and in NO WAY trying to copy anyone else's story... Blah blah blah hope you enjoy!

Picture of adysson -->

---------------------------------------------

Adysson pov

"No adysson you can not wear your
soccer cleats to school! You are 16, as long as you live under my roof i say what goes!"

"Ughhh come on mom we just moved to California the least you could do is let me do something i love! Im trying out for the boys soccer team wether you like it or not! The girls, they just don't fit my standard. Dad would of let me! I wish he was still here.... YOUR A HORRIBLE MOTHER!"

" DONT BRING HIM INTO THIA! AND FINE do whatever the fuck you want dont listen to your sensible mother!i have a client so go to school... NOW" With that she slams the door.

"FUCK YOU I HATE YOU BITCH!!!" I slam the door and walk to my car. My outfit is gorgeus, when my dad died he left all this money and now, i used to buy anything i pleased. My mother blew all the money, now we have nothing. Im wearing black ripped skinny jeans, combat boots, an oversized sweater, and my old rucksack bag.

I look in the mirror of my old tattered car. My brown hair cascading down my shoulder is straitened. My full pink lips have some gloss on them, and im wearing some mascara. My green bluish eyes glisin in the sun.

I had some eggs for breakfast, oh hell im not having food in my teeth! Smiling i see my pearly white teeth. Then i begin to think.

Do people realize how hard it is for me to our a fake smile in everyday. Im not happy... At all. No one knows why, and i cant seem to get it out!

Exited is the opposite i am to go to this school. Me and my mother visited it a month ago, and heck the only reason im happy is so i can go in the boys soccer team! These girls i can tell already are all blonde bimbos. Fuck my life!

I pull in to the hell hole Bridgepoint falls. All the girls have high heels and mini skirts. Wow they must be all try hard sluts. A new begining may be fitting for some, but i hate that! ive started over to many times, my mother is the main cause of this. my whole life since i was 10 was moving. i am now 16 and have moved 26 times. at every school i had friends and left them all behind. Before my dad died he told me to be careful, not to follow my moms path. hell no i will never be like my mom. Why do i call bridgepoint a hell hole? It has a gate away fence, yellow grass, and old muggy brick! Its even worse than my house! finally i realize ive been sitting in my car thinking, probubly looking like a moron!

I walk out of my car and hear whispers.

"Ewww i think shes a prostatute"

"She so fat... Maybe i should give her my twinky"

"Its California, not the hood'

My blood boils but i dont say a word i just grab my soccer shoes and walk in. Im turning to find the office, as soon as i turn, I smash into a hard wall of... Wait what the fuck.... ABS!

"Look if you wanted to touch me you should've just ask sunshine." I look up and see a sex god... Wow hes a babe. He has shaggy blond hair, blue green eyes, a million doller smirk, and is suppperrrr buff.

"Ohh..umm i-m ughh .well im..."

"So utterly and deeply in love with you.."

" FUCK NO!" He smirks

"what is your name sunshine?"

"Adysson" i huff and turn on my heel and begin to walk away when i feel a small squeeze on my bum. I yelp in surprise. Turning around i almost come nose to nose with the sex god.

" what is your name and what do you want?" I say between gritted teeth.

" Cal, and i want many things but mainly you oh a-"

"Look Cal i dont want anything to do with you what are u a.... Jock, player, bad boy, or geek.

" ill be anything for you sunshine"

I stare into his eyes and i start to blush. Oh shit no dont blush! He knows oh my god no stop ok your fine.

" im not your sunshine and all you want to do is get in my pants so lay off." Over my shoulder i shout "and try to touch my but agian and ill break off you di.. TICTAK!"

He looks in utter shock. I go to the main office and begin to talk to an older aged women. Wow she looks good with. Her blond hair and tan.. I hope ill look that good when im older-

My thoughts are interrupted by her voice.

" ok so you are a junior, and want to be on the boys soccer team,well good luck. You probably wont be!" I look at her in disgust then grab my schedule and look at it.

1- math

2-spare

3-gym

4-lunch

5-tech class

6-English

7-home ec.

Wow my schedule is ok.... I guess.

Its now 3rd period and ive had no classes with cal, im relieved but as well dissapointed. The gym teacher tells us to get our stuff on. Unfortunately my clothes are to small so my belly button ring shows, and the end of my bum. Thanks gosh i have a ok looking ass! Walking out of the change room i see it, Cal. He looks at me and winks, i role my eyes and start to blush.

"Ok ladies and gentleman we will be playing tackle football today, no whines or complaints or you will be running laps."

Getting up i see Cal walking over and smiling. Wow hes so hot! "Hey sunshine nice ass"

I flip him off and run away getting to my team, im going to tackle his sorry ass hopefully then a cheerleader can get him ice and when can go give him a quickie in the janitors closet... To help him feel better.

He starts to run really fast with the ball, and i recondnize it...

FLASHBACK

"Mother that team captain of Bridgepoint falls is really amazing!"

"Yah and he looks so hot! I wouldnt mind taping that!"

I roll my eyes disapprovingly, my mom had a different job a very different job.

Anyways this captain has such skills and he runs so wonderfully! I wonder if i can make their team especially since im joining this school in the middle of the year!

END OF FLASHBACK

It was him! The team captain was Cal, now i know i will never ever make the soccer team.... The only thing i love is gone, now i have nothing. I look him strait in the eyes... And he begins to walk over. Oh shit what am i going to do.

--------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the first chapter!!!! Can someone find a character for adysson i have Cal's character but i cant find one for adysson. Also can someone make a cover for this story it would be greatly appreciated! Thanksssss