Hotel managers suck!

Hi everyone! I cant even believe it, you guys have given me so much support! 59 reads means sooooo much to me! So i may take longer to update because even though i always try my hardest on my chapters now im really working 100% on every chapter. Previous chapters will be edited to my desire. Thanks for reading!

Picture of Logan-->

---------------------------------------------

Adysson's pov

This weekend is our soccer tournament. We all have to ride together in a big coach bus. This will be my first time in one of these buses. ughh i hope they dont smell to bad.

Cal is coming to pick me up, and i want to look ok. I fix my hair and tie up my shoes.

Looking in the mirror i see my brown strait hair cascading down my shoulders. My pale face has no makeup covering it.

I really hate today! A tear rolls down my face, this is the day my daddy died.

On this day i usually stay at home curled up in my blankets, wishing i was dead. In my 16 years of living on this day i dont trust anyone to go anywhere, or do anything. Everyday even when its not today, i cant fully trust anyone, with anything. I feel one way one minute, and another way the next minute.

When i was younger my mom saw thought i was bipolar because i always change my mind. 2 years ago i went to a hospital to see if i was bipolar. The doctors then determined that i wasn't.

*flashback*

"SHE'S FUCKING BIPOLAR! YOUR NOT A DOCTER YOUR A STUPID BASTARD! I HATE ALL YOU

SHIT HEADS!" My mom screams and walks out the hospital door.

I wish daddy could've taken me, but hes working. Mommy is mean and thinks im crazy.

"Adysson you are not bipolar. Your mother is just having a hard time!" He sighs and then behind to talk agian.

" I really want you to meet someone. Her name is Carrie and she is a therapist."

A lady walks into the room. She has black wavy hair coming onto her shoulders, and a face full of makeup. Smiling she walks over to me.

"Why hello adysson i am Carrie and im here to help, i wont hurt you." she smiles.

"So i hear your mother thinks your bipolar. Why is that?"

I shrug and look down, lettin my hair drape my face like a curtain.

"The doctors were telling me about you. I think i may know why you are like this adysson. Your mother is... Different. Even when your mother is doing something right, you take into consideration all the things she has done wrong. This is why you push everyone away. You think of your mother and then try to find something wrong with the person. Am i right adysson?"

Sniffling Carrie takes my hair out of my face and wiped away my tears.

"Can i help you to start trusting people, and maybe finding out that you can love people. When you dont think about your mom, you always go close to people. When your with me you won't have to worry. I swear ill try my best to make you get closer to people, Ok?"

Nodding she starts to talk again.

"Im going to see you 3 times a week adysson. I promise ill help you, thats my job sweetheart!"

*end of flashback*

Carrie helped me so much. I learned to trust and find the good parts of people.

After my daddy died, all my fears came back. Since i was so close to him, he had all my trust. I used to tell him i hated my mom, and he said he would never leave me. Well he did, and that hurt me.