Boys and girls are equal.. Never mind!

We arrive at the soccer game. Looking down at my uniform i see the red shorts win the number 7 on it. My blue top with red trim looks ok on me. Then i see my teal Nike soccer cleats. I love them and thats what i spent my
allounce on. It took me 1 year to save up for them but whatever! Brown hair hits my face so i secure it in a high ponytail.

Hands wrap around my waste and Cal kisses my neck. His warm breath makes me tingle.

"Ready sunshine, your the only girl, they will go hard."

"And if they hit on me... Then what do i do captain?" I smirk.

"Then baby you say see that guy in the net.... Thats my boyfriend and hell punch you strait in the face if you do lay off motherfuc...." I interrupt him.

"Or ill just say im not taken and we can rent a room!" I wink and he tickles me.

Kissing him i hear some girly screeches.

"Get off him you tramp!" That nasily voice, u know it.. Tori!
"Please kill me!"

Tori is a blond stupid bimbo! She has packs if foundation and lipgloss on her face. Her bleached hair is straitened to perfection. The little cheerleader outfit fits her curves perfectly! Since the outfit is so small her boobs look huge in it. Cal seems to like that, but who wouldnt.

"Look tori the game starts in 10 minutes and your voice is giving me a headache. So please go away!"

"Wow since im wayyyy prettier shouldnt i be with all these guys?"

"You are with this many guys in bed." I mutter.

She look at me and slaps me. The goes over to Cal, and whispers something in his ear. Planting a kiss on his lips he pushes her away.

My eyes start to get watery. A whistle blows.

"Captains please!"

Cal looks at me and then goes to the ref.

Ughh i hate Tori soooo much! But did cal wanna kiss her? All guys wanna kiss Tori though. My life sucks, just sucks!

"Ok everyone we need to work together as a team and win this! Finals is our goal this weekend!"

We do our team cheer. Walking out on the field i hear whistles and look up. All the guys from the other team are looking at me. Ughh what idiots.

The ball gets kicked to me and i sweep it around a player, and clear it up.

"Wow hotty got some moves! So baby whats your name? Im josh, the man of your dreams."

"Do me a favor and die. And you are more the man of my nightmares."

Turning around he slaps my bum. My face goes beet red as i see Cal with a angry face. Oh but im even more angry.

Kicking him in the 'goodies' he drops to the floor. I tackle him down and punch him.

"DONT EVER TOUCH ME! FUCK YOU, GET A LIFE PERVERT!"

The ref comes over and asked what happens. I tell him and he holds up a yellow card. Good the loser got what he deserves.

"Miss get off the field."

Looking up at the ref i am ready to crack! He gave the yellow card to me.

Walking off the field i finally believe it!, boys and girls are NOT equal.

We ended up winning the game 1-0. Logan scored the winning goal. Woo, figures!

I feel arms wrapped around me and turn me around. Trying to wriggle out i feel Cal'a hot breath on my ears.

"We'll there sunshine, looks like your more feisty than i thought. Is that how you are in bed to... We can put that to the test tonight."

Someone pushes me to the ground. Looking up i see Tori jump up and wrap her legs around Cal's waist. She puts her arm around his neck and pulls him in. They kiss hard, and he doesn't pull back. She starts to massage her fingers through his hair. He pushes her back and she lands on the ground.

"Tori your disgusting! Ughh you slut!" He spits.

My eyes now are filled with tears.

"Why dont you see how feisty Tori is in bed tonight Cal. You seem to like her boobs anyway!" I cry.

Run. Thats all i do. I run anywhere somewhere away from him.

"Adysson! Baby please listen! I dont like her. She kissed me and i pushed her to the ground!"

"No, no you didnt you kissed her back. What guy wouldnt shes so beautiful!"

"Ya sunshine but she doesn't have half the things you have. Your wonderful, amazing, perfect, and so beautiful! Tori also doesn't have me. I've never said this to anyone before but your the one for me! Please please dont be mad."

I get up and start walking back to the field. No this time i will not forgive him. He hurt me more than my mom or dad ever did. Cheating, is that what he did?

"I love you." Cal screams.

I stop. My daddy is the only one who had ever said that to me. But if he loved me why would he do that. Turning i see Logan. Well here gos nothing. Walking up to Logan i tap his shoulder.

"What do you want you fu..." I kiss him.

I push him back and look at Cal. His face looks hurt.

"Thats how i felt. If you loved me you would of pushed her off right away! Fuck you!"

But i know it in my heart. I love him to. So i turn back. Cal has Logan against a porta potty. Gritting his teeth screaming at logan.

"Cal, come here."

He walks over. " what do you wanna kiss all the other guys on the team to?"

"I thought you loved me! Fuck you."

With that i walk off. I love him but first im going to get Tori.