I hate boats

Heyyyy everyone, so im super mad cause i already wrote this chapter, and it deleted! But anyways im no longer doing Cal's pov! At the end of the story there will be bonus chapters of Cals pov! Hope you all understand i love you all!

Picture of Brandon-->

---------------------------------------------

Adyssons pov

I cant believe Cal the person i thought was a heartless player jock did all this for me. Im learning to trust him, and i want us to be.... Forever.

Cal steps onto the boat and i grab his hand. He launches me forwards and i land into his arms. Staring into his eyes i kiss him. Its a hard steamy kiss, and i cant help but moan. My hands are threading through his blond hair. His hands lead them selves to my hip. With the pad of his thumb he rubs my hips in circles.

Im not ready to go this far yet, and its only the first date... Are we even dating? I pull away.

The look on Cal'a face is a bit angry but really there is no emotion. He told me he would wait forever, i know hes not mad.

"Ughh sunshine, your such a tease!" He whines.

I dont even realize it but i just stare at him, and think of how wrong i judged him. Thats something i need to work on! As soon as someone does something wrong, my picture of them changes completely.

"What is it sunshine? Are you

Finished gawking yet?"

I smile. " i just didnt think you would be this way! Sad is how i feel! Im sad for judging you wrong, but im go...." He stops me with a little kiss.

Putting his forehead on mine he says. "Your blushing babe... I like to make you blush." He winks and tickes my sides. I scream and kick, but he keeps going.

Finally he stops. " ok sunshine ill stop. Anyways i have to keep this rope ties against the dock, or the boat will float away! That would NOT be good!"

"So do you want to eat, swim, talk, skinny dip maybe?"

I laugh and reply

"Can we go swimming?" I ask.

"Sure sunshine lets go."

He strips his shirt off. His abbs are so sexy. Hes tanned and so god like.! Then theres me. I take my shirt off and have my push-up bikini. It makes my boobs look huge! My tanned body, looks average. In my opinion im absouloutly NOTHING special!

"Wow.... Id like to see those babies without anything on them!"

I laugh and hit his arm playfully. "Maybe you will maybe you wont." I wink and jump into the lake.

This reminds me of my childhood. My daddy used to take me to a lake alot. That reminds me i need to visit daddy this weekend. Since the grave is 30 mins away its been hard to go latley. Because my mom is a prostatute stripper lady we move alot. Usually big moves, but this time i begged her to stay close. Well she did, thank god!

I feel hands wrap around my waste,turning me. Im now straddling Cal.

"We'll hey there sunshine."

"Hey captain. You know for my first date ever, its amazing, im having soooo much fun! I hope i can go on another date!"

"Look adysson i really want us to be more than friends. Well, what im trying to say is will you be my girlfri...." A phone rings.

I get up off him and he clumps up the later of the boat. Hearing shouts i go up to. Only to see cal crying. He looks up and mutters something into the phone. Now im very worried!