Secrets and lies

Heyyyy so i am back from my camp and am so exited to get back to the story! Well here Cal's pov, its small but ill do more of his pov soon! I wanted to make a little change so here it goes!

Picture of LeLia-->

---------------------------------------------

Cal's pov

Adysson looks so smoken tonight! I just wanted to run my hands all over her sexy long legs and .... Woah there cowboy, dont get ahead of yourself! We didn't talk much, but i was gonna ask her on a date tonight. Shes the one, i can feel it. everyone is right im the cocky player, but im willing to change for her! i dont know if she will say yes though because something's wrong, but she doesn't fully trust me yet, so finding more about her will be completely impossible! I hope she will tell me, i really like her!

I dont know what to say she won't talk, is she ok.... I hope!

"Want something to drink?"

"A water captain."

Going to get a water i think about it, shes pushing me away because she likes me! Well i hope thats why shes pushing me away.

"Here you go sun..." Stopping dead in my tracks i shout her name and no one answers.

I look everywhere for adysson. Maybe she ran away? She couldn't of ran away! What a fucking bitch, she probably used me to get into the party! Im going to get a girl and have some fun, then ill show her! Wow total bipolar thoughts right now! Hearing a scream, i remember. At practice Adysson got hit with the ball and screamed just the same.... Wow thats creepy, but i really like her, i pay soooo much attention to her!

Barging into a room i see a gun, Adysson tied up, and Logan. Fuck him! Running up i punch Logan strait in the face. He hits adysson right in the hip with the gun, but doesnt shoot. She falls to the ground. I pick her up in a bridal position, and lift her to my car. Bringing her strait to her house. Losing the only girl ive ever lov..liked cant happen... Wait it won't happen!

Adysson's pov

My eyes and hip burn. It feels as if 1000 knives are going into my hip. Now i remember everything, Logan stole me. Did he shoot me? No, Cal came in before h.... Wait Cal saved me! Shit he does care about me, i need to stop pushing him away, i need him and i think I really lo.. Like him.

"Hey there sunshine, you never got..."

It hurt so bad to get up and i new he could see it. At that point i new it, Cal was the one for me. I would never push him away, tell him everything, and most important learn to love him more.

Running into his grasp i hug him tightly. Butterflies in my stomach appear, and i want to kiss him soooooo bad! So thats what i do, kiss him.

I crash my lips into his, the spark is unbelievable. He kisses me back, and pulls me closer with his hands. Wrapping my hand around his waste, he bites my lip asking for an entrance. But it startles me and i pull away,

"Hey baby, its ok im so sorry! I shouldnt of went that far, come on sunshine answer me!" Cal cries.

"Im the one who should be sorry! Cal it reminded me of my past."

"Sunshine im going to help you forget ALL the hard times from your past, im willing to, but you can't push me out." He smiles.

Starting to cry, im going to tell him everything about my past.

"Cal i want to tell you everything, so here it goes. My mother would always tell me i was worthless and horrible. When i was bad she would throw things at me and id cry for her to stop as i lay on the floor. Thats why at practice i was scared, when the team shot me with water guns, it reminded me of that. My daddy would always try to stop it, but he was always away for work. One day my daddy called and told me he was coming for a surprise visit. Dont tell mommy were his exact instructions. So i didnt. When he came home, he said where is mommy? I told him she said not to go in her room because she had a client. Daddy told me to go into my room. Before i got there i heard screaming, and i ran to the room. My mother was on top of another guy fucking his guts out. Along with another guy to top it all off. Daddy looked at me and started to cry, he told me to go to sleep. Thats what i did. We went to numerous court sessions. My dad said she was cheating on him, and he deserved to keep me. Well my mother declined that observation. Her words were " WHAT THE HELL DARREN COULDNT YOU SEE IT! I'VE BEEN FUCKING DIFFERENT GUYS FOR 10 YEAR!" That was the worst day of my whole life. She told everyone that. we finally figures it out, she was a prostitue, and for my parents whole marriage she was. We kept going to court and one day i went to visit my daddy'a hotel. When i got in there were 2 notes. One for me, and one for the judge. I looked for him everywhere, and i eventually found him." I pause remembering the pain. Starting to cry i continue." He hung himself because of my mother. Daddy was the only person i actually loved, and hes gone. My mother is still abusive, and i visit my daddy everyday. So thats it, if you want to walk out and leave you can go, it really won't hurt me anym..." He stops me.