Boys are ruff

Hi everyone that is reading so I hope you enjoy this chapter! I am trying to get as much written, I have a stayover camp from Tuesday to Friday this will be the last update until than.... hope everyone enjoys

Adysson bathing suit-->

---------------------------------------------

Adysson's pov

"YOUR TRYING OUT FOR WHAT! ARE YOU FRIKIN CRAZY, YOU'LL DIE IN A MATTER OF 2 MINUTES"

I have been listening to LeLia and Brandon for half an hour about how i shouldn't be trying out for the boys soccer team! Today is nothing its just scrimmages, showing them what i got, it will be easy.....i hope!

"Guys dont worry ill be fine, and if im not you can organize my funeral!" They roll their eyes.

"Well well well, look who it is the nerd, gay,and slut! I cant believe i didnt think about joining a boys sports team! Being fucked would be soooo much easier!" Says a snotty girl in a cheerleader uniform.

Agian my big mouth starts to but in...

In her annoying tone i say " well well well, look who it is a selfsentured hoar aid carrier, and her possy of nobody's. you can be VERY popular... I dont even know your name!"

"What the hell im the most popular girl here... I can ruin you bitch. What do u go by agian... adylon is it?"

"Adysson, and my queen may i ask what your name is?"

"Tori! And these to ladies are my right and left hand women! I am like a queen! Do you have friends other than these weirdos?"

"Well i dont want ANY of those ladies to help me! Are they even ladies... Their moustaches say different!" They all gasp."they are not weirdo and i do have friends..."

Friends my butt! Ughhhh who have i met today. Logan... Ummm i think not. Mrs Hanson... Thats a teacher not your friend! Cal... Wait Cal!

.

"Cal." I smirk

"What the fuck! Thats my ex boyfriend why are you talking to him!" Huffing she stomps.

"I didnt no you could claim people, and by ex that means your not his so i can do what i want!"

The other two clones step in.

"She wants him back."

"We all know they are perfect for each other!"

I turn on my heel and feel a tap on my shoulder'

"Stay away from Cal, i can break you bitch." She says between clenched teeth.

I pull out my phone and make pretend beep noises. "Hello oh yah ill tell her! Tori my brain says to suck my dick!"

I then flip her of and walk away laughing with Brandon and LeLia. Soccer is in 1 hour and im so nervous! Hopefully they think im ugly, im not in the mood for jocks cocky remarks.

1 hour later

I roll my shorts up so they reach my bum. My master plan is to make all the guys think im hot, then they will all want me on their team! A hot pink cutoff, high ponytail, and soccer gear complete my outfit.

Walking out on the field i hear whispers.

"Dame shes fine!"

"Wow i hope its hot so she takes those off." I roll my eyes and keep walking.

Feeling a slite pinch i yelp. Turning around and smashing into Cal's chest.

"Hey captain." I get up off his chest."your fucking sex toy threatened me today! Go give her a quickie in the closet, that will make her hap..."