Chapter 3

I staked home and put the papers in my room before I went back out to the skating park to ride on the rail. Once I got there I saw the group of boys following me there as well, I pulled out my head phones and played music, I took off my jacket and threw it on the closest bench. I got to the top of the slope. I had the skateboard half on and half off with one foot on the board. I placed my other foot on the top of it and away I went. The first thing I did was a three sixty. I then pushed to give me some speed. I skimmed the top of it and I landed with a backflip. I got board and looked up where the group of boys stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I kept on riding and made my way over to the railing and stairs. Once I was done I road over to the bench that held my jacket captive. But before I coulee reach for it someone had already picked it up. I followed the arm that held my jacket and meet eyes with a tall lean tan guy about 6'5 with gorgeous blue eyes. His messy black hair gave off the bad boy look.

"Can I have my jacket?" He smirked and shook his head.

"And why should I give this to you?" I stood my ground and didn't have an emotion on my face.

"Because it's mine. I own it I bought it." I stated crossing my arms.

"Now bitch give my my fucking jacket."

"Naw I think I'm gonna keep it." I rolled my eyes and shrugged. I started to skate away but my arm was caught by a rough hand.

"Can I help you." I turned around to see a pissed off brother practically steam blowing out of his ears.

"What the hell Dillion you can't just fucking come home drop shit off then leave without notifying one of us where you were going. You do this again Dill and we are going to have problems." I rolled my eyes but what he did next shocked me. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. Someone grabbed the skateboard I was ridding on and followed us. I can't believe this goon. He can't just come and take the skateboard I was borrowing, that's is almost like stealing. But Dixon is stealing it back from my borrowing. They can't just take me that's kidnapping, ugh but it's my brother taking me home in a very uncomfortable way. It's complicated. They threw me in the back seat and buckled me in. The locked the doors so I couldn't get out these goons are gonna kill me.

"I didn't do anything wrong, so what i didn't answer your call I was skating let me live like a teenager." Duke and Dixon both looked at each other before turning around to look at me.

"No." They are trying to kill me I can't just be locked in my room for my whole life.

"I didn't do anything to you just let me be me for once please." I was begging them that is unlike me what the hell. But it looks like it is working. So I'm gonna stick with it.

"We care Dill Pickle but we can't protect you if we don't know if your safe of in danger. We can't get a call from the hospital saying my little sister has been raped, killed or got ran over by some dick." Duke's voice broke but his face still held no emotion.

"But Duke I'm fine, now that I don't have mom and dad breathing down my back all the time I want to be the real me. Not the me mom and dad wan't me to be. I want to live a normal crazy teenage life, not the life others want me to live. I would like to be me for a change." We arrived home and I jumped out as soon as the doors were unlocked. I ran inside and hid in the kitchen cabinet. They want to yell at me they're gonna have to find me first. The cabinet was soon opened and I saw the face of the guy that was stocking me. I smiled at him and told him to keep quiet in which he nodded. He wrapped an arm around me and gently pulled me out of the cabinet. I wrapped my arms around him so I wouldn't fall . He sat me down gently and I smiled at him before running upstairs to my room when I heard a door open and the yelling of my brother.

Dillion get your ass down here now!" I grimaced and turned around slowly and walked down the stairs and saw Duke with his arms crossed and steam practically coming out of his ears.

"What the hell is your problem Dillion!" Derek yelled and seemed to be getting madder by the minute.

"Duke just leave me alone, go ahead and say I'm not the sister I used to be, tell me how much of a disappointment I am to our family because I can't be like little perfect you. I've fucked up and now I'm here. my best friend is living his life out the way he wants but I am forced to stay in this house and get good grades and play all the sports. Including the guys sports. Your right I'm not the same sister I was before. I am a human robot trying to please her family. so fuck off!" I turned around and ran back up stairs, I locked the door and put in my head phones. I went and laid down on my bed drowning out all the sounds and falling into a deep careless sleep.