Chapter 9

Soooooo sorry I haven't written in over a year but time got away from me I'm very sorry! I'll try to make it up to you guys!!!

*~*

I looked up at Derek in surprise that he stood up for me, but most of all he broke up with Rebecca because of me.

"Don't get used to it,"He stated firmly.

"Wasn't planning on it big boy," I winked at him and turned around to walk inside. Once I walked away I got to thinking. Maybe Derek wasn't the badass he played to be, maybe he liked me but just didn't want to show it. I walked into the house with a towel wrapped around my waist, I walked up the what felt like endless stairs until I reached my room, I opened the door and go to the bathroom I take a quick shower; I walk into my closet sliding my pajamas on I climbed into bed and fell asleep.

I woke up with a groan as today was a dreadful Monday. I climbed out of bed went into the bathroom and straightened my hair. Walking into my closet I grab a pair of daisy duke shorts, galaxy sweatshirt and a pair of navy blue converse, along with a navy blue Snap Back. I grabbed my skate board and slid down the banister like I had done I a million times before. 

I am thinking of giving up this story because I no longer have time to write it anymore so if anyone is interested in taking is over please email me at kierstanewing@yahoo.com the only  requirement is I would like a well written paragraph as to what you would do and a piece of how you would carry on with the story.