Chapter 2

We reached the air port and that's when I looked at Duke. 

"Hey D?" He glanced at me and smiled.

"Are they going to ship my skate board, Bike, and my truck?" He chuckled and nodded.

"We sent it away to ship when you were packing." I turned and side hugged him.

"Thank you bro."

We reached the security gate and placed our shoes, socks,'phones and anything else we had on that had metal in it or on it. I walked through and was searched I was cleared and I put on my socks and shoes. We all made it through and went to the corridor and on to the plane. We took our seats with me by the window because Duke hates widow seats, and Lenox hates heights. I on the other hand loved heights because of the view. Lenox sat next to me and Duke sat on the outside. We were about to take of when Lenox had a panic attack and grabbed my hands and starts to freak out.

Duke looks over at us and starts laughing.

"Dude you okay?" Duke asked still laughing.

"Perfect." I laughed and talked with him and as soon as we were in the air he was fine. I took out my laptop and put my head phones in and played Grown Ups two. Duke plugged in his head phones and Lenox took one of mine. We placed the laptop on the table in front of Lenox. I soon drifted off to sleep.

I felt someone shake my shoulder. I jolted awake and stood up.

"The plane has landed." I grabbed my things in the overhead. I walked out with haze in my eyes and a blank look on my face. We get off the plane and go into the building, we finally reach the escalator, as we are half way down I see a sign with our names on it. As we get off I start walked no towards the guy. He turns to face me and smiles pulling me into a hug. I shrugged off his hug and straighten my black leather jacket out.

"Dixon bro." My brother man hugged him. Lenox and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

"Can we go I'm a little tired." Dixon grabbed me and flung me over his shoulder he then grabbed my things and started to walk towards the door. I grabbed his waist and flipped over his shoulder landing on my feet.

"Umm thanks for the offer but I'm going to stick to my own two feet." He looked at new astonished and nodded. My brother whispered something to him and which Dixon replied with a simple nod. I grabbed my things and away we went. We reached the car which was a black challenger hellcat four cylinder. I smiled and got in. I of course got in the front as Lenox and Duke got in the back unhappy.

"Beautiful, a four cylinder right?" Dixon looked at me like a grew two heads and nodded.

"I thought so."

"One of a kind I designed the lay out, of the car." It was my turn to drop my mouth open because you have to be mad talented to design a car. I can draw but not all that good.

"You draw."

"I used to but I'm not that good." I replied while looking out the window.

"Are you crazy, she is talented. She drew my face details and all. It was incredible."

"If you want a job the tattoo shop down the road is hiring. If you want the job I'll go get an application."

"Are you kidding I would love to." It was like a dream job to work there. We soon reached a metal gate with a speaker.

"Hello Dixon welcome home." The speaker announced opening up the gate. On the other side of the gate was a five story mansion. On the side I saw a barn and the most out standing horse. I got out and did a spin. Dude MY BROTHER LIVES IN A MANSION AND HE NEVER TOLD ME!

"Holy shit put me in a hole and call me Cinderella." We walk inside and it is way nicer. Their was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling which is very tall. There's a spiral staircase I which I of course me being me run all the way up just so I could slide down the railing.

"Okay Dillion your room is on the top floor last room to your left. Lenox your room same floor right down the hall. Dixon an I are on the second floor and our buddy Derek is right across the hall from Dillion and his brother is across the hall from Lenox. Any questions?" We shook our heads and he nodded.

"Good now go have some fun."

"I'm gonna go venture. Oh and I'm gonna need to borrow your skate board."

"In the garage on the left wall." Dixon said.

"Thank you Dixon!" I yelled walking towards the door.

"NO PROBLEM LIL SIS!" I walked into the garage and saw the most amazing skate board ever, it was a designed wine that had Dixon's name on is with a flames. Fucking bad ass. I went out of the garage and started down the street. I went to a store and grabbed a monster. I put my money down and rolled back on out. I heard boys behind me but I ignored them. I saw the tattoo place and decided to stop in, I threw away my monster and kicked up the skateboard.

"Hey how may I help you?"

"Hi how old do you have to be to apply here?"

"Are you good?"

"I'm okay I guess." I shrugged.

"Draw me." She gave me a paper and a pen and I started to sketch within five minutes I was finished.

"Holy shit. Here's an application. State where you live how old you are, and the other questions. Oh and the last thing is draw a picture of something. Application is due in 30 days enjoy." I walked out with a smile on my face and a a gleam in my eye. I am finally going to have a job!