Chapter 6

I woke up with a duvet around me and snuggled closer into the covers. I must admit that no matter how much it would help me I would miss this place. I soon started to drift off into a slumbering sleep; about five minutes into sleeping I was being jumped on by six feet. I opened my eyes to see Duke, Lenox, and Dixon all bouncing on my bed in one swift motion I was bouncing around all over the place.

"Come on baby girl get up school starts today and you have half an hour to shit, shave, and shower." Dixon yelled over bouncing on my bed.

"News flash. Get out or I'm going to kick all of your asses!" One by one they looked at each other bounced off the bed and sprinted out of the room and down the stairs. I chuckled and rolled off my bed. I shut the door and walked into my closet to get my clothes. I picked out shorts, a american flag shirt that was faded the way I liked it, I grabbed my blue flower crown and red vans. I walked into the bathroom and showered. I put on my undergarments and then went out of the bathroom and put my clothes on. I went and dried my hair and put on my vans and my flower crown.

"Dillion hurry the hell up you need to eat your breakfast and we have fifteen minutes."

"Cool your condom I'm coming!" I yelled back and was left without a comment. I chuckled and went to the stairs and slid down the railing. I hopped off and went into the kitchen. There waiting for me was a plate of waffles and sausages. I went to the island and sat at a stool. I put peanut butter and syrup on my waffles and ate quickly. I glanced up at the clock to see I have two minutes to pick up my mess and put the plate in the sink. I grabbed the sausages and put them in my mouth so the stuck out. I put my plate in the sink and grabbed my bag and my keys. I hopped in the jeep and set the long journey to school.

I pulled into the school's' parking lot I grabbed my skateboard and rolled into the building. My phone went off vibrating my cheeks, my butt cheeks that is. I pulled out my phone and checked the caller ID. Ugh it was my brother.

"Hello?" I answered into the phone trying not to laugh at the noises in the back.

"Where are my pants Duke!" I couldn't help but chuckle at the anger flowing off of Derek and into the phone.

"On your ass Derek now go to school."

"Is everything okay?" I asked chuckling to myself.

"Where are you, you were supposed to ride with the guys."

"Well first off I didn't know that and second I drove the jeep to school."

"DEREK GET YOUR DAMN PANTS BACK ON! Look Dill I have to go this goon needs help. See you when I get home. I love you."

"I love you too." Before Duke hung up I heard something that had me rolling on the floor. 'Derek no put your underwear on no one wants to see that. NO DON'T GO OUTSIDE! WE HAVE CAMERAS AND NEIGHBORS!!" Someone came and tapped me on the shoulder. I kicked my skateboard around with me on it to come face to face with my brothers itchy ass ex girlfriend.

"Well look who it is. The famous Dillon Wetro. The sister that destroyed my chances with your brother."

"And I see your bitchiness is as bitchy as ever." I rolled my eyes but what she asked next shocked me and put an amused smirk on my face.

"Let me try the board little miss tomboy." I smirked and stepped off the board kicking it up and into my hand. I handed her the board.

"Rail it." I smiled and watched as confusion covered her face.

"What does that mean?" I chuckled and put my board down. I kicked my foot down and gained the momentum I needed to jump up and land on the railing to do a flip and land perfectly on my feet. I jumped up the stairs where Samantha was standing to hand her the board. She took it and gained the momentum, she jumped and did the flip but to come in contact with the cement floor to her face. A course of 'ooos' rang through the court outside. I ran and slid down the rail and slid in next to her.