Chapter Five

Garrets house was nice. Of course it was. It was very largely sized and had three extra bedrooms. Me and Jessica just shared one because we felt more comfortable with it. The house was creepy but i had to give it to Garret, he was a wealthy man. I was super attracted to him too.

He came off one of those rich guys who doesn't want to settle down so he just continuously gets younger girls in his bed. It must be easy for him too, hes rich and hot. I loose my fantasising with Garret when Jessica says something, "So, Garrets pretty hot. I saw the way you were eyeing him." She tosses a flowy tank top on and winks at me. I flush red. "It was noticeable?" I throw on a pair of white skinnies and look at her and she nods. "Ugh! But its like i cant sleep with the help? There's no way!" I pull a navy colored long sleeve shirt over my head that's a little larger on me but that's what makes it cute. "Who said he was willing to sleep with you?" Jessica laughs and throws on a long cardigan. She was totally right.

"True. So I guess lets go downstairs and see if he has any caffeine. Jetlag won't let me decide if I'm tired or wide awake." I say opening the door with Jessica behind me. We go down to his nicely sized kitchen where he has a freshly brewed coffee and a couple five hour energy's on the counter. Garret stand there on his phone.

Jessica coughs and he looks up. "Oh! You found your way down here! Nice, usually it takes my guests a couple minutes." He smile and shuts his phone. Me and him make direct eye contact for a few moments then he breaks the stare. Making me feel like I'm the obsessed whore who just wants to tear my way into his nicely fit jeans.

"So there's coffee, all sorts of sweeteners. The UK has so many things we've been missing out on! Ill have to take you to the store sometime and get Cadbury chocolate and stuff." He thinks for a moment. He must have lost track. "Oh, And if your not feeling coffee I have some five hour energy's right here and there's some red bulls in the fridge." He smiles at me. I almost flip but then he smiles at Jessica.

"That would be nice!" Jessica says going for a five hour energy. "Yeah, I would like that." I nod walking to his stainless steel fridge and opening it to find an Immature teenagers dream. It had all these snacks and drinks I couldn't even bare. But I acted normal so I just reached for a red bull and shut the door. Jessica sat at the island on some bar stools and I joined her.

"I think your friend knocked back out. Anyways, when did you have an idea of actually getting in there and taking it?" He says drinking a red bull himself. I consider what he says and think. "Well I was thinking we spy on him? Like me and Jessica. To see how it is. And when we feel its right then we'll make a move." I look at Jessica and she's just nodding. Like we already had this planned.

"Yeah, that sounds pretty close to what I was thinking. Are you guys comfortable with me going to bed for a few hours? There's a living room through that door with a ping pong and pool table. Go help yourself to anything In there." I look at him and notice little tired wrinkles under his eyes. "Yeah I'm alright with it." I look at Jessica and she agrees. "Alright, be up in a few hours." He yawns and walks out of the white kitchen door.

*&*

British television commercials. That's all I have to say. They were so weird and peculiar me and Jessica laughed at all of them. Even if it was a simple baby food commercial, the thing was hysterical.

But the thing was, Garret was smart enough to get some type of program that actually airs American TV. It went off of New York television. But me and Jessica were enjoying the English version way better.

I twisted my hair thinking about the plan and Garret. I realized I needed to be professional and I shouldn't be crushing. So I no longer have any sort of feeling towards him anymore. It just wasn't right.

"Hey Jessica, I'm gonna go grab my phone I left it upstairs." I say getting up and walking to the open staircase. "Alrighty!" She laughs out. I smile and make it Into the room. It was really a nice room actually. It reminded me of hotel room. Really plain but super nice.

I go over to the night stand and grab my phone. It was only seven am so I guess calling my dad was out of the question. I look out at the balcony that was in the room and realize that the sunrise was beautiful. I walk out there and look across the British fields (they were a lot beautifuler than American fields) There was a light layer of fresh snow on the ground that was halfly shadowed because of the pine trees in his backyard. I smile and put my hands on the balcony's rim. 

"Great view, huh?" I jump hearing Garrets voice and look over to my right and there he is on his larger and nicer balcony. "Oh yeah, its gorgeous." I respond and look back out at it. Garret was still wearing that black t-shirt and some sweatpants. "Did you not sleep or?" I say looking back over at him. It was strange, because I had actually just met someone yesterday that Ive been working with for over three years. Talk about mind-blown. 

He chuckles a little. "I was just doing some more research. The redbull I drank wasnt letting me sleep." He rubs his hands on the rim, brushing the snow off. "So I was thinking, tonight you can start just watching, alright? I know that I shouldnt be bossing, but he could propose to her anytime. Anytime." He looks over at me seriously. I nod because I didnt think about that before. 

"Well I need to get back to Jessica. Are you coming down or still going to do research?" I reach for the door and look over at him. "I could go down, And you could go to Jessica, but I wouldnt." I flush red, what is he talking about? "Why.." I ask raising my eyebrow. He claps his ands together and looks back up at me. "Harry is leaving to see Elyzabeth in London today. We need to get started on his house. Like, right now." 

_________________________________

GARRET (Robert Downy Jr) IS NOT ROBERT DOWNY JRS ORIGINAL AGE! Just wanted to clarify! hes still pretty old for Kate but not that old! Hope your enjoying!!