Chapter Eight

*******this chapter is NOT edited!

Me and Jessica walked arms wrapped around Malcolm's, side by side. Thank god they didn't have a list. I didn't want to go through that. I looked around cautiously. I hadn't seen what one direction looked like in like, heck, four years. Like i couldn't even imagine what they looked like now. Honestly, i can only really remember what Harry looked like. Maybe if i saw them i would remember, but it was tough.

When we walked through the glass sliding door into the mansion, we got so many stares. I pursed and smiled. Malcolm drifted off from me and Jessica, heading into the crowd to blend. Jessica turns to me. "Niall is over in the corner with the couch and the TV, that's Elyzabeth hes talking to." I look over there and see them. Niall's hair was mostly brown, but he was tanned and muscular. Definitely different. 

Elyzabeth on the other hand, was gorgeous. I always new Harry had a good type, but she was just, wow. But, I sorta did feel like i looked better than her. She looks over here and looks back at Niall, saying something and starts walking over here. A waiter walks by and I grab a drink off the try sipping some of it and pretending to talk to Jessica. I feel an arm on mine. I turn and see Elyzabeth, all up close and personal. "Hi Elyzabeth! How are you?" I say pretending we knew each other. She squints at me, "Hi...." she says waiting for my name. "Its Kate." I say shaking her hand lightly, "and this is Jessica." I gesture to Jessica who's sipping a slim glass of wine. For some reason, Ive always imagined Harry throwing a party like this. Black tie, slightly less, but very very classic. 

"I'm fine! Like always. But Harry's such a hassle throwing a party like this, you know?" She laughs and sips her drink. "Yes totally, Its so nice! So soon though, you just got back from London right?" I say as Jessica slips away to chat with someone, Ill catch up with her later.

"Yeah, I had a view shows there, Harry came to see them. But i ended up coming back with him and there's a party! I can never get a break." She smiles and looks around. She was genuinely nice and pretty, but she just didnt fit with harry. 

She places her hand on my arm, "It was nice talking to you Kate, but i need to go find Harry. Enjoy the party!" She blows a kiss and walks away. It was really kind of strange. I see Jessica talking to a Blond, definitely gay. I walk over. "Jessica! Can i talk to you?" I ask and take her arm before she can say something to the guy. I walk over near the staircase in the middle of the large room, I look around and see a very chiseled face. Beautiful hair, with a bright blond on his side. "Jessica is that Zayn?" She looks over, looks back and nods. "He's so hot oh my gosh," She says biting her lip. "Okay stop drooling you look like a fan." I scoff and look around. Jessica grabs my arm. "There's Louis with Eleanor, they got married last year. Remember her?" I look over "Yeah i remem-" I freeze. Louis freezes and looks at me. My eyes widen. Adam...ADAM?! Oh my god it all made perfect sense. Married,  the hesitation when he told me his name, the nice car, he had told me he was in town for a party too! oh my god Adam what the hell was going on. How didn't I know it was Louis?! Was I that drunk?! 

Jessica looks at me "Whoa Kate what the hell is going on?!" I gulp and look at her. I look back at Louis. He looks at Eleanor then back at me. He whispers to her. Then walks my way, touching my arm slightly then heading up the stairs. "Jessica ill be one second really." I look at her and follow Louis. What the hell was going on. One of the very people Ive hated, is someone that Ive slept with. My ear piece buzzes, Malcolm probably turned the set on. "Kate where the hell are you going with Louis?" Garret says. "This is not the plan. And where is this connection coming from from you two?"

I ignore him and follow Louis into the bathroom. "What the hell is going on?" I ask him. He bites his lip. "Okay I... well... I'm Louis Tomlinson, But i didn't want to tell you because it was like you were you were the only person who didn't know who i was. And you were completely honest with me.. Kate I'm sorry its ridiculous i was a jerk but the reason i was there at the bar was because i don't want to be married to her anymore then you came and swooped in. Its like God sent you to me." He looks at me and i gap. What the fuck was going on. My teenage crush. I slept with him. And he likes me. DO YOU SEE WHATS NOT RIGHT?!

He goes to kiss me, "Louis I really have to go." I slip out "Wait why are you-" and shut the door. I needed to be alone. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU AND LOUIS?!" Malcolm screams into the mic. I hold my ear. "Just tell me which room is Harry's!" there's a pause then, "Its at the end of the hallway, there doorknob is black unlike the rest of the doors." Garret says. I run down the hall, but there was no doors, but there was a turn. I went down that hall and found Jessica waiting at the door. "Garret just ripped my ass off telling me to get up here what the heck is going on between you two?!" Jessica says, opening the door. "Its a long story Jessica, really. Ill explain later." I start to look through the drawers, most of them were underwear, condoms, sex stuff. I went through his jewelry stuff. Nothing. I pause for a minute. Thinking. I walk over to the nightstand and open the drawer. 

"Kate oh my gosh he's coming come on." Jessica says shakily. "No its in here somewhere!" I call back. It was a mess in this. There were rings and boxes and colognes. 

I rushed through the drawer. The back of it was hollow… Boom! There was a secret compartment. I quickly opened it and grabbed the ring and set the box down, cautiously putting the ring on my finger. It would make everything less obvious. I shut the drawer and put the box in my hand bag. “Who the hell are you?” a deep voice asks. I look up and see the curly hair boy. Harry. “I'm Kate.” I put my hand out, keep it cool. “Why are you in my room? Whats in your bag? He asks, not letting anything go. “I really must go. I thought this was the guest bedroom, I was meeting someone. I'm so sorry Harry.” I rub my lips together and feel his eyes look my body down. “Let me see whats in your bag.” He says sternly. I purse my lips and give him the black little handbag.

He takes out the ring box. “Why the hell do you have this?” He gaps and looks at me. “How the fuck did you know about this?” He puts it in his pocket and looks at me.

“KATE GET OUT OF THERE. THERE'S A OPEN WINDOW AT THE HALL WE HAVE A LADDER TO IT JUST GET OUT OF THERE NOW!” I smile and bite my lip at him. He looks at my lips and back up to me with a tilted head. “Who are you?! And what is this?!” I walk up and kiss him. Surprisingly, he kisses back anxiously. I pull off and smirk walking to the door of his bedroom, kicking off the heels preparing for a nice run. I see the open window at the end. Jessica's escape I'm sure. I hold the ring up. “My name is Kate. And this is called revenge.” I wink at him and run to the end of the hall getting on the ladder and slipping down, it was wet from snow, and let me tell you that slide down was horrible. Dominic and Linda pulled the ladder away and we ran to the woods next to the house. “Just keep going straight with them! We have a truck and the limo waiting! Hurry!” I look up at the window as we run to threw the woods. He stands there scanning the woods, looking for my black dress to show through the snow. I smile and run more. 

-------------------------------------------------

karry karret or kouis?!?!? Shes a busy person thats for suuuure (short chapter lately. But their gonna be quick updates woop)