Chapter 4

"Hi is this RJ?"

 "Dude this is pizza hut."

"I know. I'm looking for RJ she works here."

 "I know RJ works here. Who are you?"

"Look can you just give the phone to RJ?"

"Why should I? You could be a rapist."

"I'm not a rapist. Tell her its Mr Mysterious."

"Pardon?"

"Mr. Mysterious."

"You're Mr. Mysterious."

"Yeah."

"Listen here you little sh*t. RJ was really upset the last time she spoke to you. She thought that this would be one of those cool stories about how she met her best friend over the phone. Although I take offence to that. Because, well, I'm her best friend. But anyway. You upset her, and when you upset her you upset me. And when you upset me you upset my 3 older brothers and my 5 older male cousins. Capiche?"

"Uh huh."

"Pardon? Do you not know how to form words? Well you obviously do as you were so rude to RJ."

"I just phoned to say sorry."

"Well why didn't you say so. RJ's not here at the moment. I've got my ear on you."

"What?"

"Well I can't see you can I? Dimwit."

"What?"

"Are you actually that dumb? I can't fathom why RJ still talks to you. Hear you later freak."

"Bye?"

Who was that Sara?

------

DOUBLE UPDATE.

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT. 

WHO WATCHES TEEN WOLF? BY THE TIME I ACTUALLY GET READS ON THIS SEASON 5B WILL PROBABLY BE OVER LOL.

THIS IS DEDICATED TO BUZZ_FIRE BECAUSE I JUST SAW THAT S/HE VOTED ON MY LAST 3 CHAPTERS LOVE YOU SO MUCH, (i just dedicated the wrong buzz_fire. I missed out the underscore. Awkward.)

XXX

ROBYN 

Twitter: @RobynOrts