seven | p o n y b o y

please remember that vivian is drunk below! i tried my best to work with that, and i don't know about you but i kinda imagined her as a, well, a silly drunk.
-------------------

I PUSHED BACK from Dmitri, or perhaps it was Vladimir, I didn't really know. My eyes darted to the owner of the voice, a grin forming on my face. Almost immediately it fell once I saw Kiera stalking towards me, smoke almost coming from her ears.

Kiera grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the Russian, "What are you doing?!"

I blew a raspberry, what a party-pooper. "I don't know."

"Are you," she began loudly but her voice fell to a whisper, examining me with the gaze of a strict Catholic, "-are you drunk?"

"Well," I put a hand to my cheek, "what defines drunk?"

"Oh!" Kiera threw up her hands, releasing my poor, red hand. She jabbed a finger towards the Russian, his name slipping from my mind. "You did this!"

"She kissed me!" The Russian raised his hands in surrender, deflecting her look of daggers. I was certain that if looks could kill, Kiera would've just committed a mass murder.

"I could see that!" Kiera's left hand thumped the back of my head, acknowledging my stupidity. Jasper came up beside her, looking more than amused. She hissed, "But you got her drunk!"

"She wanted the drink," the Russian explained, "At least I was supervising her."

"Ah, right," Kiera rolled her eyes, "I didn't realize that meant your lips had to watch hers."

"That's a weird way to put it," I mumbled, leaning over to pat her shoulder. She smacked away my hand. I frowned, but complied, patting my own hand and scolding myself, "Bad Viv."

Jasper was snickering, causing Kiera to spin around and lightly punch his arm, "Watch her!"

I then, wanting to appease Kiera, tried to watch myself as well. It was a hard task, I kept moving and so did the floor. I didn't like this job, but Kiera was really scary.

"You shouldn't give an underage person alcho-" Kiera stopped mid-sentence, the Russian had escaped her.

The floors circled me a lot. I looked up into Jasper's brown eyes, "I'm dizzy," then, as I felt my knees buckle, I murmured very blandly, "I'm falling."

Strong arms caught me before I completely crashed into the floor. Oh thank god. I was hoping that would happen, I didn't want to be hostage to the floor - it didn't seem to like me much.

"You weigh a lot more than you look," A voice heaved, pulling me up by my arms.

I giggled, oddly proud of this, "I know."

Ashton came to view once I was on my feet again. His piercing gray eyes analyzed me quickly, then he turned to Kiera and Jasper. I made note that he kept one hand on my upper arm, the pressure numbing the flesh he touched. "What happened?"

"Vivian's a light-weight," Jasper informed, not bothering to hide the smirk that sculpted his lips, "Kiera went off on Dmitri."

"I kissed the Russian!" I blurted loudly, grinning at Ashton as if I was prideful in this.

"He shouldn't be kissing you," Ashton said flatly, his grip on my upper arm becoming tighter by the second. I wondered if it would fall off soon, his hand was so tight.

"No, no, I kissed him," I corrected. With his silence, my eyebrows perked up, "Are you jealous?"

At that, he gave a huff of laughter. It sounded dry. More dry than it should've been, "No, you're too drunk to be aware of what's happening."