twelve pt 2. | k i s s

it gets a little racy in this one . . . xx

------------------------------------

"GOD, I FEEL so alive," Jasper panted, a lazy grin swooping up his lips.

I gave a heavy, tired nod, leaning against the metal beam of the barren warehouse. I couldn't catch my breath and I felt like I was dying yet somehow I managed to feel an odd exhilaration deep within.

Ashton strode over with a wide smile, his breathing slowing to a normal pace giving me the hint that they did stuff like this often.

He stood in front of me, one eyebrow raised, "Feeling oka-?"

And, without thinking, I threw my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his. He moaned out in surprise, pushing me flat against the beam, his hands sliding to my waist. I could only blame the lack of oxygen in my head and the adrenaline taking over - a deadly formula for a craving desire.

"Jas," Piper called out, "Stop watching you sicko, and get over here."

Oh god, I cringed at my forgetfulness of people. Ashton simply laughed, his hands slipping underneath the hem of my shirt but still keeping his fingers wrapped around my waist.

I shivered at his cold hands - Ashton, surprisingly, shyly said, "Sorry..."

"Cold hands, warm heart," I managed to muster out between sloppy kisses, tangling my fingers in his hair.

Ashton pulled away abruptly, my heart falling as he did. I put on a pout, and he simply responded with an eye roll. "The sirens are nearing."

And he was right, which cured my once hurt feelings. The police sirens dropping its pitch, hinting at how close they were. My breathing stopped and excitement filled my stomach, I couldn't help myself as I pulled Ashton close hungrily.

Ashton relaxed, his head dipping down as he kissed my collar bones.

"Is this turning you on?" Ashton chuckled darkly, pressing his lips against my throat with a smirk. "The sirens... the excitement..."

"The risk," I mumbled, my voice shaky.

Ashton nodded against the nook of my neck, "Good girls don't do this."

"M-Maybe," I stuttered as he bit down lightly, "I'm bad."

How cringy am I?

Ashton lifted his head, wearing star filled eyes and a lustful smirk. "Why don't you show me how 'bad' you are."

Heat painted my face, his words making me realize I was a terrible flirt. Show him how bad? I was confident I could at least show him how awkward I am...

He gave a crooked smile at my silence, "Or... how about you be a good girl and stay still for me, babe."

I felt a cool shudder run down my spine, the chilly air with the mixed force of Ashton taking a hold of my body.

Ashton leaned back in, and we were back to slow kisses and cold embraces. His tongue danced with mine as his hand laced itself within my hair, cradling my head. The heat of our kiss rose higher and higher.

"Hey fūckboy, you're brother's calling," Piper hooted loudly to Ashton, now uncaring of our privacy. Heat brushed over my face, something I might just have to get used to.

A soft sigh escaped Ashton's lips before he slowly pulled back, gently licking his lips, making my face go red at the simple gesture. He let out a satisfied hum before nuzzling my forehead. Before he turned around, he tossed me a wink while putting his pointer finger to his lips.

I, too, walked over to the boys, watching as Ashton angrily took the phone and walked off, pressing it to his ear while immediately shouting. I was left alone. Correction - left alone with his two friends.

"So," Jasper looked at me with suspicion, but his childish grin was unmistakable. "You have a crush on Ashton?"

"What are you, five?" I returned, with a teasing eye roll.

"Out of ten," he remarked first with confidence then let false sadness stain his voice.

"That's so depressing!" I giggled, Piper's own enjoyable chuckle adding in, soon infecting Jasper and we were all a laughing mess.

"No, no," Jasper said through his laughter, "I'm serious. Do you actually have feelings for him?"

And, unashamedly, I truly had to think about this for a moment. Do I really hold any affection for him, something that would one day unexpectedly blossom into love - if we even starting dating, that is. Not to mention, does he even fancy me? Oh, I have yet to know what puppy love is, but perhaps I'm feeling it now. I glanced down at my shoes, then back up to Jasper's curious, jejune eyes.

A small smile toyed with my lips, and with as much conviction as I could summon, I claimed, "Yes, yes I do."

"I knew it!" Cried out Jasper, "Vivian and Ashton sitting in a tree-"

"Shut up, Jasper," Piper groaned, earning a snicker from me. I never knew what Jasper was really like, I had once assumed he was some brooding teen, but no - he was a foolish child trapped in a teenager's body. Honestly, it was refreshing. I secretly envied Jasper's continuous youthful personality, and I wished I was as effervescent as he.

Jasper frowned for a split second, but it quickly washed away with another goofy grin. Getting trapped within his innocent charm, I felt safe enough to ask, "Do you think Ashton is keen on me?"

"Are you being rhetorical?" Piper inquired, "He literally just had his tongue down your throat."

I nodded sheepishly, "Well, I mean, his reputation..."

Piper and Jasper stilled questionably, silence molding the once lively setting. I fumbled with my hands, shifting my weight between legs.

Jasper piped up, "He's never brought a girl with him to do something like this!"

That sprang some sort of hope in my chest, but not enough. No, they got far too quiet for their own good. I shrugged it off, giving a sham of a smile. Maybe Ashton and I will be together, but would he ever be absolutely, brilliantly besotted with me?

Reality soon spoke within the walls of my head, and I realized I could only expect a dalliance between Ashton and I. Short lived, like a cigarette.