Timestopper (Abnormal series bk2)

“Time is the playground I dwell in.”

                                            Haven Winter, . . .

I began to write this series of Abnormals, and thought I would post it to Wattpad. Please comment and give me feed back on the character’s before I send it out to find a publisher.

And this may or may not be good but please don’t take the creativity of the outline for your own personal story, that is my only request as a writer. Please respect that. 

ENJOY!!! 

Chapter One        A Fool’s Bet

Two things I always remembered about the transited dream, fire red eyes of golden light of sunrise, followed with the distinctive wolf call in twilight. Conflicting.

Oh yeah and the urgency of finding who they belonged too.

 That your life’s choices would depend on it.

        That’s how I woke up, heart pounding adrenalin, my skin bathed in sweat.

        As I laid there listening to the alarm going off contemplating this theory yet again, I heard a voice yell out my name.

               “Haven! Get out of bed now! And turn that dam alarm off!”

     Yup that one. You see I have this bet going on with my guardian Aunt Sabra, that I would make it a week in school. I really curse that moment when I opened my big mouth in protest of being denied my pier company. What was I thinking, home schooling was so much better!!! If only I could use my abilities to take back time I would.

But of course I would rather eat a plateful of brussels spouts than to admit that to her.

              So I ground my teeth looked longingly back at my pillow, and hit the stupid alarm clock.

              I dragged my butt into the shower and hoped the water would melt me down the drain.

              Like that would ever happen. :)

I got dressed and walked like a mummy down to the  kitchen where said guardian was singing away to her favorite tune by Evanescense - Everybody's Fool.

              “Oh look it’s the girl who thinks she’s a regular teenager!” she dumped a scoopful of scrambled eggs on my plate.

“Not. But hey” she shrugs, “you know what they say about fools, ‘Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.”

She gave me a wide fake smile driving the nail further into our bet. Ouch!

Setting down a energy drink and giving me one of her, your going to so pay for this expression.

        So in retaliation I said, "Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it." 

pointing at myself continued, “Not this girl,” and dug into my breakfast of eggs.

        “Yeah and we know how well that works, each and every time you decide to throw this,

 ‘I have to go to school’, tantrum.”

Sabra put the pan in the sink and picking up her mug drank her coffee while starring at me.

Her hazel eyes all mysterious like.

         “It’s not going to work,” I finished my eggs and smiled widely,

         “I’m going,” my pride would so bite me in the butt later.