Coming back

Here you go the ending to this story, again I am so sorry for how bad it is... I am not revising any of it I am only posting what I originally wrote        

   (EMMA)

Emma got home. But it wasn't really home because she hadn't missed it at all, in fact she was missing Regina and Henry more than anything.All she had done for the past day was watch romantic movies and eat. She was tired of being alone but she knew she couldn't handle a family. So she continues the sad routine of pizza, netflix, and crying.

(REGINA

As soon as Henry left I poofed myself to my vault, into my mirror room. I went to my most powerful mirror and recited a rhyme "Mirror, Mirror, on the wall show me the true love of the fairest of them all." The mirror swirled and showed Emma sitting on the couch crying with a piece of pizza in her mouth watching the notebook. Emma chose that exact moment to look at the mirror on the cabinet door. Her eyes widened, and mine did as well. I knew she could see me in the mirror. She stood up slowly and as she did so hundreds of candy wrappers fell off her lap. She called my name as if I wasn't real.  Instead of disappearing I told her that it was really me.

(EMMA

"Shit Emma how much candy have you eaten?" I think I'm going crazy. Magic isn't real it can't be it's impossible

(REGINA)

The doorbell rang and on the other side stood none other than Mary Margaret Blanchard or Snow White herself. She rushed in and hugged me!

"Miss. Blanch.." I started but was cut off by her. "It's me Snow, Regina, I remember everything!"

"How?" 

"Henry came and gave me a memory potion he found in Gold's shop."

"Snow, I'm so sorry for everything I've done."

"I know Regina"

I started sobbing about Emma about everything 

"I'm here for you." Snow said

"Why?" I asked

"Because I believe in you"