Chapter 2

Pain seared though the back of my head, as I opened my eyes I quickly realised I had no idea where I was. I sat up and looked around, I was lying on a four poster bed with black satin sheets and loads of red pillows in a large red room, with a wooden dresser and table. There was expensive looking paintings hung all around the room, There were huge thick blackout drapes covering the window.

I went to get up out of the bed and noticed I was wearing a little black silk nightdress, the thought of someone undressing me while I was unconscious sent a shiver down my spine. Just then I heard someone twist the doorknob I quickly shot out of bed and grabbed a candle stick off the dresser, the door creaked open and a tall man stepped in, he had messy dark hair pale skin and his eyes were shining a emerald green, he was gorgeous but he was my kidnapper so I had no time to fantasize about how utterly gorgeous he was. I needed to get out of here.

"Hello Crystal" he said smoothly. His voice was like liquid gold I had goosebumps up my arms. "How do you know my name who are you and where am I?" I tried to shout but my voice seemed to crack. "Calm down crystal my name is Eric, you are at my mansion I am very sorry about the way you were brought here I strictly ordered you to be brought here carefully but obviously Jake got a bit to rough, how's your head?" I stood there with my mouth open for a minute trying to piece together what he just said. "You ordered me to be brought here? What is this some sort of sick joke?" Eric looked at me hesitantly and said "Many years ago something terrible happened and the princess of this land was taken away there were many searches but no one has ever found her, until tonight I believe you are our lost princess and finally you have returned to take your place as queen and lead us into a new era." I just looked at him like he was some sort of lunatic. "look I don't know who you are but I am not a princess I have parents who are probably worried sick and I want to go home!" Eric raked his hands through his shiny black hair "I know it doesn't make any sense at the moment but trust me soon you will know." This guy seriously .has some mental issues I looked over towards the door I had just enough space to run past him and get out. He looked at me like he had already guessed what I was about to do but stood there an did nothing. "I wouldn't if I was you" I took my chance and ran I threw the candlestick at him witch somehow he caught in a blink of an eye. I reached out for the door handle and what felt like electricity was sent coursing through my body and for the second time that night darkness fell around me.