Chapter 11

Crystals POV
As darkness falls and the moon is high in the sky I woke up crawled out of bed and trudged off into the bathroom for a shower. I have training today so at least I have something to keep my mind off everything. Feeling refreshed I left the bathroom and walked over to the closet, I pulled out a pair of black leggings and a black sports bra I threw them on and put my long icy blonde hair into a pony tail. I opened my bedroom door and poked my head out there was no sight or sound of Eric thank god. So I headed towards the kitchen full speed so even if I passed him I wouldn't have the chance to talk to him. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag, weirdly I hadn't seen Lana yet normally she's in the kitchen before me and we walk to training together. I decided to head off to the gym, as I entered I realised there was no one here. Where has everyone gone I wondered to myself, suddenly I felt a presence behind me I turned around to find Alex standing behind me. I looked at him with a brow raised "Where's Lana" I questioned. Alex looked at me with that cheeky grin plastered across his face "Hello to you to, Lana has some business on the other side of the city she will be gone for a few weeks". My face dropped "For a few weeks what am I going to do while she's gone I'm stuck here with no one to talk to" I slumped down on to a bench. Alex looked at me sympathetically "Don't worry you will have me to keep you company I should be here for a few months Eric will be leaving tomorrow he will be in and out on business for a while so I thought I may as well stay here and see how Lana has been training you".
At the mention of Eric's name I felt anger stir inside me I was supposed to be clearing my head but Alex being here isn't helping things so I took the opportunity to show him how much I have learned since Lana has been training me. I took Alex by surprise and he stumbled back "Hey I wasn't ready!" I looked down at him with a smirk on my face "Get up an I will show you exactly what I have learned". Alex looked up at me with fire in his eyes suddenly he stood up and lunged for me I dodged him and we got into a skilled fight speeding around the room throwing punches and dodging perfectly in sync with each other, we were matching in strength now but I was just that bit faster and managed to pin him to the floor with a steak to his heart. We were both still panting wildly "Lana has been teaching you well" Alex chuckled. We both stood up he was standing just inches from my face I could feel his breath on my neck which was weirdly comforting Alex lifted my chin up with his index finger and was staring deeply into my eyes I couldn't stop staring at his lips how I wanted to kiss him again but I knew I couldn't. Alex must have realised I was fighting a loosing battle in my head and quickly removed his hand from my chin and backed away "Sorry erm.. I should go" and with that Alex sped off. I was left standing in the gym confused tired and rather hungry I decided to go to the kitchen to grab a blood bag before I headed up to my room, before I entered the kitchen I realised Eric was in there I was about to turn around and just go to my room when the door opened and I heard Eric call "I know your there so you may as well continue what you came here to do don't let me stop you".

Eric's POV
I stood facing the window staring out into the darkness I felt Crystals presence behind me I could feel all her emotions tangling together into a big mess that she was struggling to figure out. I wanted nothing more than to pull her close to me and to try and ease her pain in any way. I would do anything to make her happy and as she wants space from me I will respect that if it makes her happy. Crystal quickly walked past me and grabbed a blood bag and sped out of the kitchen It felt like my heart was being slowly ripped apart I had caused her that much pain she can't even stand to be in the same room as me. Lucky for her I have some business to attend to so I will be gone for a while but when I'm back I will try everything to win her trust back. My heart felt like it was beating for the first time in so long after I found her and now I have this huge gaping hole inside of me that I cannot fill without her I just hope she will forgive me otherwise I fear my heart will crumble and I will not survive without her.

Alex POV
I'm such an idiot I just can't keep away from her she's done something crazy to me ever since we kissed I can't get her out of my mind I want nothing more than to kiss her and make her mine but if my brother ever found out he wouldn't hesitate to kill me. I decided the only way to get her out of my head for at least the rest of tonight I had to go out and just forget about everything.