Chapter 7

Crystals POV
It has been 3 weeks since Eric left I have been training every night things were a little awkward between me and Alex for a while but everything is back to normal for now. I think I have gained feelings for him but I don't think he feels the same after the kiss he barley comes near me we haven't done any fight training since it's like he can't stand to be to close to me.
I got ready and headed towards the gym Alex was already waiting for me "Your late!" He shouted I looked at him confused he's never shouted at me before "sorry I couldn't find my leggings" He looked at me with his brows furrowed "I don't need excuses you know what time your supposed to be here so be here on time next time." I couldn't believe the way he was talking to me something snapped and I felt my blood boiling "how dare you speak to me like that you've done nothing but avoid me for weeks an now you think you can start having a go at me when ever your in a mood!" I lunged towards him and we started fighting with our vamp speed our moves synced perfectly with each other's all the training I had had paid off and I was just as good as him an he had been fighting for century's. Alex was looking right in my eyes with his gorgeous smile plastered across his face suddenly his lips came crashing down on mine all fighting stopped an he lifted me up my legs wrapping round his waist, I couldn't help but kiss him back he was gorgeous he backed me up against the wall his hands exploring my body. All of a sudden the door flew open and Eric came in eyes red fangs out he sped across the room grabbed Alex by his throat and threw him across the room, he smashed into the wall an landed on the floor in a heap Eric sped over to him an lifted him back up pinned him against the wall by his throat. I was scared an shocked at what was going on infront of me all I could hear was the animalistic growls coming from Eric's throat and then snap, I screamed as I seen Alex's limp body fall to the floor he snapped his neck wtf kind of monster am I living with! Eric turned towards me "GET OUT" he roared I sped out of there an to my room as fast as I could.

I turned the shower on an stepped inside the hot water cascading down my body helping to sooth my sore muscles tears started to escape my eyes what kind of a monster is he I need to get out of here as soon as possible an go home to my normal life. I stepped out of the shower an wrapped a towel around my body I walked out of the bathroom to get some clothes from the closet but as I stepped into the bedroom I found Eric sat on the bed I screamed "get out! I'm not dressed you can't just walk in here when ever you please!" Eric just looked at me an laughed he took a step towards me an already all the hairs on my body were standing on end "I can do what I please this is my house so I can do what I want and obviously since I have been gone you have forgotten that you can't do whatever an whoever you want" I looked at Eric in shock "so that's what all that was about you getting jealous because I kissed Alex? It's not like you were here and I don't remember you having a say over whoever I kiss!" I was so angry at him. He started walking towards me "You kissed my brother when clearly I.. Erm I..." He trailed off. "When clearly you what?" I snapped back even though I was shocked to hear that Alex is Eric's brother. Eric looked at the floor and raked his hands through his jet black hair "I can't stop thinking about you, every time I'm close to you I can't control myself I think I'm in love with you" I stared at him with my mouth hanging open my heart was fluttering madly and suddenly my body took control and my lips came crashing down on his Eric wrapped his strong arms around me kissing me passionately my skin felt like electric shocks everywhere he touched me, both our eyes flashed purple and I broke the kiss and stepped back. "What the hell was that" I stammered Eric just looked at me wide eyed "your my mate" we're the only words that came from his mouth I didn't know what to do or say. Eric looked at me an said "you should get some rest I will see you tomorrow" and with that he was gone leaving me with my thoughts. I couldn't believe this was happening it all slightly made sense the way I got butterfly's and felt weird in his presence and also how protective he got over me with Alex. I lay in bed thinking about everything over and over until I finally drifted off to sleep.