Chapter 11

Danielle POV

"How about this one ? I love the way it sparkles !" asks Victoria.

"Well it looks gorgeous but the top shows a little too much. Don't you guys think?" said Max.

Well it was an alright dress, I thought.

"Hm, I think it looks great to be honest. Like, tonight is the night to go all out. C'mon guys. It's our night!" I claim. Tonight was supposed to be my getaway. I didn't want any of my past to get involved with it, so I didn't give a fuck to look slutty. I surprisingly haven't lost my virginity quite yet after all the parties I've attended, but maybe I could do something about that tonight.

"You're right, Danielle. I guess I'll take this dress! " Victoria exclaims.

I started to search for my outfit , not quite sure if I were going to wear a dress or top with bottoms. Maybe a romper. I decided to start searching for a small, crop top that opens up on my chest area up a bit and some ripped jeans. Out of all colors, I usually pick black because it cooperates with every decision I make. Plus it doesn't hurt to wear it.

"Hey Danielle , you need help with picking out clothes? Because I found the black top you're looking for ! I think it would look amazing with a body like that." says Alexandria.

"What makes you think that! And thanks , I've been looking for something exactly like that." I let out a small laugh.

"Danielle ! I found the ripped jeans that I think would look good on you too!" says Melanie.

I seriously love these girls with all my heart. They give me the best advice on clothing.

"Thank you Melanie! I think it's really nice! I'll buy it , but first I need to try out these together. I'll be right back." I say.

I make my way to find the dressing rooms, until I turned, running into a handsome man with black hair and beautiful face features along with soft brown eyes. Wow. I guess it was worth falling down for him.

"Hey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to knock you down love." says the mysterious man as he helps me stand.

"It's alright actually. I didn't see you there." I let out a small, nervous laugh.

"The name is Zayn by the way. I think I know you from somewhere, but not so quite sure." he says. The look he gives was the most heavenly look someone has ever given me.

"Possibly. Are you sure you aren't stalking me?" I jokingly say.

"I mean who wouldn't ? I would stalk this lovely, gorgeous lady all day, any day. I'm just kidding, love." He laughs.

That's kinda awkward. Who just says that. I wish I had Harry protecting me right now. No, Danielle. You are an independent woman. You can do anything without him.

"Are you going to the party tonight ? It's at an old friends' house. Maybe you should go!" I accidentally say. I never invite strangers I've barely met, but it was worth a try.

"Uh well sure. Definitely will go. What time ?"

"9:00"

"Alright love, it was nice meeting you. Maybe we could exchange numbers? " he asks.

I didn't understand what to do. I didn't know if I should give my number and if I should get to know someone new. After Harry , I wouldn't want to get to know others but only wait for him. And only him. But it was worth a try. I needed to get my mind off of him as soon as possible.

"Sure." I smile.

"I'll see you tonight, babe."

Wow. What a babe.

As I turned around, I spotted Alexandria watching me. Giving me the most excited look ever.

"DANIELLE!! Wow he's so good looking ! But don't you have a boyfriend , so maybe you could uh .. hook me up with him?" she excitedly asks.

"Uh sure. I'll talk to him about you." I force a smile.

Damn it. I thought maybe he could be mine and that was how it was going to be. Alexandria always takes every guy I lay my eyes on. She's prettier than me, all of my friends actually. I wish I looked as good as they did.

But luckily I had an amazing relationship with the one I used to love. The only one who stayed there by my side.

I decided to leave those terrifying thoughts of him and finally entered the dressing room that I was supposed to enter years ago. I slowly added each piece of clothing on top of my body and realized that the clothes my best friends' picked are perfect. I know tonight will be the best night ever.