Chapter 7

Danielle's POV

Harry Harry Harry Harry. That's all I can think about. Weeks have passed and we've been with each other, so inseparable. I've liked him so much. Not quite sure about loving him yet.

I wanted to be with him more and more since the day we've talked and he's accepting every little part of it. I decided to dial his number to call him about today's adventure. Maybe he'd like that.

"Hello ? "

"Hey 'love' wanna hang out today? Take an adventure ? Just you and I ?"  I say jokingly.

He lets out a small laugh. I can just imagine his dimple forming right about now. He's so cute.

"Sure babe, where'd you wanna go? Bowling?"

"I was actually thinking maybe we can go to the fair ? It's not that far from where I live." I ask nervously.

"Of course. I'll head out to see you love."

And that was how the conversation ended. We usually talk a lot more when we are not able to see each other, but it was a wonderful feeling. And I definitely knew I was falling for him.

Harry's POV

I love her already. Danielle was someone I've never met before in my life. I got to know her favorite things and her insecurities for the past month now and I already love her flaws and every move she makes. This was something I've never felt before for the past 109 years.

After I hung up on her angelic, innocent voice of hers I decided to yell out to Niall and Louis that I'll be gone out to 'hunt.' I didn't want to blow my cover to sneak out to meet Danielle because they would be all into my life worrying about me and I fucking hate that. Especially since Niall doesn't know how to  leave me alone.

Once I slammed the door, I left to find my car. As I opened my car door , I stopped knowing that there was a scent of dog somewhere around my area. Werewolves weren't supposed to be around our area. They could get killed and that was one thing I'd definitely do. Kill.

Zayn. Liam. I saw both of them walking out, from the woods, shirtless. I hate it when bitches don't wear damn clothes.

"What the fuck do you want Zayn. Is there something important you need to say?" I ask.

"Actually mate, no. I just wanted to say hi." he says letting out a small smile. I hate when he sarcastically spits out his words. Makes me want to punch him in the jaw.

"Uh well hi. Now get the fuck out of here and don't come back to our territory before I fucking kill you." I threaten. I hate Zayn. He was supposed to be a vampire along with Liam but they decided to be something more powerful and better , but as I can see their choices are poor.

"Well mate, we didn't want to get you upset. We'd like to warn you. There's actually a group of bloodthirsty vampires coming your way and know you did something illegal." Liam says.

"What? Oh I guess I'll have to hide in the damn corner now because I'm so damn scared. No, I don't give a shit I'll be okay anyways." I let out.

"I guess but we know what you are doing, Harry. You're hanging out with a human and they know. But we are the only supernaturals that know as well. " says Zayn.

"Alright thanks I'll keep note. Anything else before I leave?"

"Actually yes. You need to cut her off after the next few days so make the best of it because you could risk your life.." Liam carefully says.

Why did they both still care about me after everything. I was a total dick towards them when I didn't really intend to be one. They've been by my side ever since and I actually appreciated that. Even if I hated them for picking the werewolf lives instead of vampire lives.

"Okay thanks for letting me know, I'll do something about it. "

As soon as I closed my car door , they quickly disappeared. Maybe this 'date' of ours could be the last of the last and that would be it between us. I didn't want that to happen but I cared so much about her. I didn't want to throw her into danger, I wanted to protect her. And that's what I'll do.