Chapter 3

-True P.V.O
My name is True West I'm 20 years old. I'm Carmel, 6'3, a big time drug dealer. My daddy is a king pin when I was 14 my mom sent me to my daddy I have a little sister that's too years younger then me. I have not seen or talk to her since I left. My mom thought it was best to send me to my daddy.

Nicole knew nothing about him an he knew nothing about her as far as she knew our daddy was dead. My mom wanted to keep it that way because his life style. But he sends my mom money every to weeks. When I got here 6 years ago my dad had a son named Tray West he was 17 in I was 14 we all had my dad last name.

My dad was teaching us the ropes. In the rules of the game at the age of 18 everybody knew me because of my dad. Now at the age of 20 I'm bigger then I was too years ago. I was now sitting in my house smoking my blunt getting my dick sucked by this little white bitch , when somebody called me. Hello , wyd true? Who this? Oh now you want to act dumb in act like you don't know who this is. Bitch I don't got time wtf is this? Kay.. Wtf do you want aye bitch stop get up , the bitch stop sucking my dick. Who you talking to Kay said. Not you so don't fucking worried about it idek know why you on my line click..

I hung up the phone in put this bitch out my house I went up stairs to take a shower then put on some cloths in headed to my brother house we had some moves to make

-Laniya P.V.O
It was 9:13 in I was almost ready to go. I was putting my lotion when I got a text from my Ex. It was a nigga I was with for a year into he did me bold for another bitch. For a min I was hurt but I had to realize niggas not shit. I just read the iMessage in keep the nigga on read.

After I got done in was ready a bitch had to take some pics for snapchat & Instagram plus Twitter. I went to see if my bitch Nicole was ready in she was doing the same thing I was doing taking pictures. You ready to go bitch yeah hold on let me get my purse and then I'll be ready.

Alright I'm going to be in the car. A few mins late she came in got in the car. Then we was on our way to go to the club to have us a little bit of fun. When I was driving my song came on Chris brown make love this was my shit I turned up the radio in Nicole was singing it with me.

-Leo West
I was an one of my clubs watching my workers make my money. Im a king pin I have lots of money I own 3 clubs. This club is my favorite one because it was the first one opened. It not much to tell about me I have had 2 baby moms one of them I had to kill because she was a snack bitch.

The other one I still got love for but she wants to stay away from me in my life style in plus the way I did her I cheated on her got another bitch pregnant , the baby ended up not being mine but you know I was young in dumb. We still kick it.

I send her money ever two weeks. 6 years ago I sent a request for my son I told her a few months but he been with me every since then. She asked for him back but I talked her into letting him stay. He finished school both of them did. In now they both work for me.

I was sitting in V.I.P when I saw this young girl walk an , in what cough me was that she looked just like me. One of my security came up to me told me we had a problem downstairs so I had to go attend to that.